Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please do not quote photos in this thread.

Details of band and service timings can be found here: Band & Services Timings

Sister thread: Club Europe catering | opinions and general discussion
Archived thread Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos (Sep 2018 to Mar 2022)

Numbers relate to the post number. Vegetarian means the alternative option provided as standard rather than the special meals. The pre-ordered special meals are AVML (Asia-vegetarian), CHML (children's meal), DBML (diabetic meal), GFML (gluten-free), HNML (Hindu non-vegetarian meal), KSML (Kosher meal), LCML (low-calorie meal), LFML (low-fat meal), NLML (low-lactose meal), LSML (low salt meal), MOML (Muslim meal), VGML (vegan meal), and VLML (lacto-ovo vegetarian).

There are differences between the offering in/out of LHR, LGW, and BA CityFlyer routes operated from LCY, STN, BRS, BHX, MAN, EDI, and DUB. For BA CityFlyer flights please refer to this guide created by eJetterBA CityFlyer catering guide

Last update: post 2705 (band 1 breakfast KSML)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chef's Chat sheets for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express (LBA, MAN, and JER only. Note JER is classed as 'Express' but gets band 1 service)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch:
Afternoon tea:
Dinner:

Band 1 (UK, France, Ireland, BeNeLux, Germany)

Breakfast: 2705 (KSML),
Brunch:
Lunch: 2637,
Afternoon tea:
Dinner: 2697 (KSML),

Band 2 (e.g. Barcelona, Nice, Venice, Prague, Copenhagen)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch: 2631, 2636,
Afternoon tea: 2630 (CHML), 2637
Dinner:

Band 3 (e.g. Madrid, Rome, Warsaw, Stockholm)

Breakfast: 1298 (LSML),
Rest of the day: 1299 (LSML),

Band 4 (e.g. Malta, Sofia, Kyiv, Istanbul)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day: 2639

Band 5 (e.g., Cairo, Amman)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day:

Print Wikipost

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2022, 9:53 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Didn't bother eating on my LHR-OTP flight, but here's the menu:

(Blanket and pillow on the seat. Physical menus handed out.
My glass, from my sole drink near the start of the flight, still sitting centre table after landing - ok, i was dozing on and off a bit so may have missed subsequent runs).
Old Aug 16, 2022, 12:24 pm

Programs: BA Silver (for now)
Originally Posted by Will100

I’m not one to complain about CE, I actually usually enjoy it but….. This was really bad, Gatwick - Bordeaux yesterday morning
So my complaint yielded 10,000 Avios. Fair result
Old Aug 16, 2022, 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by South London Bon Viveur
Early morning flight from VIE today. English breakfast- small but ok, but no bread offered (to anyone). I presume that this was a one off and that bread has not been enhanced away? Service was very good btw.
Do & Co really need to learn not to overthink the inevitable too much and turn out quality options instead of putting some overzealous maverik child in charge of menu options. The $h**e they're turning out these days quite frankly beggers belief.
AnaTravel likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2022, 11:42 pm
formerly JackDann

Just boarded a flight in row 5 behind CE and there is no divider - only way you can tell the difference is the smalls cloths on the headrests. Not seen that before.
Old Aug 16, 2022, 11:57 pm

Programs: CXAM BAEC
"I’m not one to complain about CE, I actually usually enjoy it but….. This was really bad, Gatwick - Bordeaux yesterday morning"

May I know what is this?
Old Aug 17, 2022, 12:30 am

Programs: BA Silver (for now)
Originally Posted by Sohoboy
"I’m not one to complain about CE, I actually usually enjoy it but….. This was really bad, Gatwick - Bordeaux yesterday morning"

May I know what is this?
Full English breakfast
Old Aug 17, 2022, 1:26 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by chriswiles
Scrambled egg with a lot of oil? 😟

What surprises me is the champagne with breakfast. Who else does this? When I fly before 10am I don't want to go near alcohol! When I flew to IBZ on the 6.50am flight, I was stunned when people were asking for a pre-meal glass of champagne. it was about 7.45am 🤢
and your problem with that is what?

Were I to find myself with a plane load of Crawley International’s unfinest and with a tray of that slop like that, I would know that I had died gone to hell. I’d turn to a bottle of something fit for human consumption. My dog would turn his snout up at that.

Last edited by PUCCI GALORE; Aug 17, 2022 at 1:33 am
Old Aug 17, 2022, 1:29 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by JD1905
Just boarded a flight in row 5 behind CE and there is no divider - only way you can tell the difference is the smalls cloths on the headrests. Not seen that before.
Are you on a Neo? The ones with the new, larger overhead bins don’t have cabin dividers yet. Some of the old BMI aircraft have been missing theirs at various times too.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 1:43 am
formerly JackDann

Originally Posted by volar
Are you on a Neo? The ones with the new, larger overhead bins don’t have cabin dividers yet. Some of the old BMI aircraft have been missing theirs at various times too.
It was indeed (G-TTNR) I Wouldn’t have thought it was a Neo with the state of the cabin I thought it was much older. The last Neo I flew actually felt new. No wifi on this today either.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 3:24 am

UIP-LCY. The 16.50 flight had as its presentation a tray with the a packet dainty finger sandwiches. These were accompanied by Lemon Dribble cake. They could not make tea or coffee but they had champagne and Tanqueray gin. For this they were proposing a 180 Euro upgrade I saw. I do not have a picture as I had finished my Snackette before I remembered. Shame!
Old Aug 17, 2022, 3:47 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
UIP-LCY. The 16.50 flight had as its presentation a tray with the a packet dainty finger sandwiches. These were accompanied by Lemon Dribble cake. They could not make tea or coffee but they had champagne and Tanqueray gin. For this they were proposing a 180 Euro upgrade I saw. I do not have a picture as I had finished my Snackette before I remembered. Shame!
Lemon Dribble cake! Freudian slip or autocorrect?
Old Aug 17, 2022, 4:24 am

Originally Posted by TedToToe
Lemon Dribble cake! Freudian slip or autocorrect?
Neither - my husband aka Him Indoors's name for it
TedToToe likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 4:44 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
OTP-LHR, breakfast.

Couple of drinks runs, blanket and pillow on seat, no menus.
Bread basket offered once.
Glass actually removed before landing this time.
Same crew as yesterday as little interaction with anyone.

Omelette with kale and sweet potato. Nothing special, but edible.

Carfield likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 4:56 am

XENOLE,

Thanks for posting the images.

You may just have given 'StuMcGrew' nightmares.

Originally Posted by StuMcGrew
BA1321 NCL - LHR this morning, it was either full English as pictured or a butternut squash and kale omelette (makes my stomach turn just thinking about it).
Old Aug 17, 2022, 6:54 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
I'd agree with Stu here, that omelette looks awful. I'm getting nauseous just looking at the picture.
AnaTravel likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.