Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please do not quote photos in this thread.

Details of band and service timings can be found here: Band & Services Timings

Sister thread: Club Europe catering | opinions and general discussion
Archived thread Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos (Sep 2018 to Mar 2022)

Numbers relate to the post number. Vegetarian means the alternative option provided as standard rather than the special meals. The pre-ordered special meals are AVML (Asia-vegetarian), CHML (children's meal), DBML (diabetic meal), GFML (gluten-free), HNML (Hindu non-vegetarian meal), KSML (Kosher meal), LCML (low-calorie meal), LFML (low-fat meal), NLML (low-lactose meal), LSML (low salt meal), MOML (Muslim meal), VGML (vegan meal), and VLML (lacto-ovo vegetarian).

There are differences between the offering in/out of LHR, LGW, and BA CityFlyer routes operated from LCY, STN, BRS, BHX, MAN, EDI, and DUB. For BA CityFlyer flights please refer to this guide created by eJetterBA CityFlyer catering guide

Last update: post 2705 (band 1 breakfast KSML)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chef's Chat sheets for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express (LBA, MAN, and JER only. Note JER is classed as 'Express' but gets band 1 service)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch:
Afternoon tea:
Dinner:

Band 1 (UK, France, Ireland, BeNeLux, Germany)

Breakfast: 2705 (KSML),
Brunch:
Lunch: 2637,
Afternoon tea:
Dinner: 2697 (KSML),

Band 2 (e.g. Barcelona, Nice, Venice, Prague, Copenhagen)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch: 2631, 2636,
Afternoon tea: 2630 (CHML), 2637
Dinner:

Band 3 (e.g. Madrid, Rome, Warsaw, Stockholm)

Breakfast: 1298 (LSML),
Rest of the day: 1299 (LSML),

Band 4 (e.g. Malta, Sofia, Kyiv, Istanbul)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day: 2639

Band 5 (e.g., Cairo, Amman)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day:

Print Wikipost

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Old Mar 18, 2022, 8:17 am

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Gold Card
Originally Posted by KARFA
LHR-KEF this morning. Choices were full English, spinach frittata, or continental.

no comments about my small sausage please, I am very sensitive!

I wish they could find a way to serve it without the oil/liquid in the bowl.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 8:20 am

Programs: BAEC GfL
Originally Posted by KARFA
LHR-KEF this morning. Choices were full English, spinach frittata, or continental.

no comments about my small sausage please, I am very sensitive!

That is the breakfast I had on Wednesday morning GLA to LHR and it was very good despite the smaller portions, Mrs Royalscot had the spinach frittata which also looked good and she said it was excellent. Great to see the improvement
SxMan and AirbusA350 like this.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 9:11 am

Programs: BA; IHG; LHW; Hilton
Juices

Originally Posted by Royalscot
That is the breakfast I had on Wednesday morning GLA to LHR and it was very good despite the smaller portions, Mrs Royalscot had the spinach frittata which also looked good and she said it was excellent. Great to see the improvement
Might just be mushroom juices!
Old Mar 18, 2022, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by aks120
Hopefully I will get this on my early morning Zurich flight tomorrow!
You should get a choice of this or a vegetarian hot option or a continental plate. No fruit on Band 1 and 2 breakfast services, but you do get the yogurt / Bircher muesli.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 9:43 am

Programs: BAEC
LHR-SVQ yesterday. I chose the beef cheek option.

Old Mar 18, 2022, 9:44 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, HH Diamond
Looks good to me
SxMan and mrhocA like this.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 10:07 am

Programs: BA Gold
LHR - FNC Last Saturday ,very full Club Europe cabin ,service with 2 carts started at front and row 6, 2 hours into flight got to us in row 5 , No food left Cabin crew had to scramble around to find food I was offered a Crew meal my wife a salad ,so we shared !
Crew service chaotic , Cabin Lead was unapologetic , return much better ,again Mega Club cabin but you can see they are struggling to deliver a decent service
SxMan likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 10:12 am

I'm sorry for posting here but I can't find the table that showed what type of meal (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea etc) was going to be served between which time on which band of flight. Can anyone direct me to it?
Old Mar 18, 2022, 10:20 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Mucci des Salons Ouvrants
The afternoon meal on the Heathrow to Zurich was the aubergine, yogurt dressing etc. Whereas the other dish I showed was very Asian, this one was very Middle Eastern and also delicious. The starter was nice - fresh and bright with a nice dressing (tahini I think but not sure) and the main was lovely with roasted red peppers, roasted aubergines and a slight spice to it. I will admit I preferred the poke bowl but just from a personal taste - there was nothing wrong with this and I ate 70% of it…..!

The Aviation gin is lovely - especially cute bottles too - bravo BA - I have been very critical of your meals and drinks in the past but you are wining me over - long haul tomorrow so we shall see….!

Aks120
Old Mar 18, 2022, 10:21 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Betacam
LHR - FNC Last Saturday ,very full Club Europe cabin ,service with 2 carts started at front and row 6, 2 hours into flight got to us in row 5 , No food left Cabin crew had to scramble around to find food I was offered a Crew meal my wife a salad ,so we shared !
Crew service chaotic , Cabin Lead was unapologetic , return much better ,again Mega Club cabin but you can see they are struggling to deliver a decent service
something has gone very wrong on your flight, it sounds like they didn’t have enough meals which shouldn’t happen - one issue can be that there were opups but they may have got a meal before you even thought they shouldn’t have.

Did the ifl not give any explanation? Really poor if not.
Sealink, becks1 and SxMan like this.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 10:25 am

Programs: BA Gold, KFC 'The Colonel's Club' Palladium tier, Mucci des Visions Célestes du Nord-Pas-de-Calais
2 hours to give food and drinks out for 4 rows, rows 1-4? I wonder how?
Old Mar 18, 2022, 10:53 am

Programs: BA Gold
No ,one of the cabin crew was really embarrassed the lead just avoided any form of contact ,I agree was very poor
SxMan likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 11:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
LHR - FNC Last Saturday
It's no excuse for poor service, but that was before the changes detailed in this thread which came into effect on Tuesday this week.

Originally Posted by BAAMEXPP
I'm sorry for posting here but I can't find the table that showed what type of meal (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea etc) was going to be served between which time on which band of flight. Can anyone direct me to it?
It's in the first post of the old thread: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30193785-post1.html

I've requested it be moved to this thread as we're back to the service introduced in 2018 now.
LCSinTexas likes this.

Last edited by Genius1; Mar 18, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Old Mar 18, 2022, 11:05 am

Programs: BA Gold, Mucci
Originally Posted by BAAMEXPP
You mean this?

That is what it was in 2018 anyway!
rum, ENTP and TedToToe like this.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 12:46 pm

Originally Posted by FlightDetective
You mean this?

That is what it was in 2018 anyway!
Perfect, thank you. Where was it?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.