Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please do not quote photos in this thread.

Details of band and service timings can be found here: Band & Services Timings

Sister thread: Club Europe catering | opinions and general discussion
Archived thread Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos (Sep 2018 to Mar 2022)

Numbers relate to the post number. Vegetarian means the alternative option provided as standard rather than the special meals. The pre-ordered special meals are AVML (Asia-vegetarian), CHML (children's meal), DBML (diabetic meal), GFML (gluten-free), HNML (Hindu non-vegetarian meal), KSML (Kosher meal), LCML (low-calorie meal), LFML (low-fat meal), NLML (low-lactose meal), LSML (low salt meal), MOML (Muslim meal), VGML (vegan meal), and VLML (lacto-ovo vegetarian).

There are differences between the offering in/out of LHR, LGW, and BA CityFlyer routes operated from LCY, STN, BRS, BHX, MAN, EDI, and DUB. For BA CityFlyer flights please refer to this guide created by eJetterBA CityFlyer catering guide

Last update: post 2705 (band 1 breakfast KSML)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chef's Chat sheets for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express (LBA, MAN, and JER only. Note JER is classed as 'Express' but gets band 1 service)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch:
Afternoon tea:
Dinner:

Band 1 (UK, France, Ireland, BeNeLux, Germany)

Breakfast: 2705 (KSML),
Brunch:
Lunch: 2637,
Afternoon tea:
Dinner: 2697 (KSML),

Band 2 (e.g. Barcelona, Nice, Venice, Prague, Copenhagen)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch: 2631, 2636,
Afternoon tea: 2630 (CHML), 2637
Dinner:

Band 3 (e.g. Madrid, Rome, Warsaw, Stockholm)

Breakfast: 1298 (LSML),
Rest of the day: 1299 (LSML),

Band 4 (e.g. Malta, Sofia, Kyiv, Istanbul)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day: 2639

Band 5 (e.g., Cairo, Amman)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day:

Print Wikipost

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Old Jul 9, 2022, 10:22 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Bronze, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Delboy65
BA1471 1535 INV to LHR
I like that there were two choices of sandwich selection. I've never had a menu on a domestic!
JTXC likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by squawk
Todays Band 1 lunch on BA753 BSL-LHR: Cajun chicken and avocado salad with a side of cabbage/celery slaw in a mustard dressing; passion fruit dessert. The latter wasnt quite the texture of a panna cotta - more of a mouse/yoghurt - but I wasnt sure whether this was because it wasnt as chilled as I expected
That main looks excellent
krispy84 likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by Carfield
June 2022
British Airways Club Europe
BA 792 London Heathrow to Gothenburg Lv4:20pm
*The flight was delayed and it was strange to get an afternoon tea service at 5:55pm, and terminal three is a total mess. I flew mid-week and knew that it was not its worse. I just could not imagine flying during the weekend or busy holidays.

Beverage with packaged mixed nuts

Afternoon Tea

Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian Sandwiches - Ham sandwich, smoked salmon & cream cheese on soft roll, & Brie with fig jam & pickle on dark bread

Freshly warmed scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam

Traditional British Cake
The traditional British cake is called Battenberg and is quite the sugar rush.
EDIwanderer likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 10:30 am

Originally Posted by krispy84
I feel rather dirty admitting this, but that ham and cheese croissant looks rather tasty. Perfect for a hangover ….. 😁
Slightly OT: miss the EAT sandwich chain, I used to have a scrambled egg and bacon croissant every morning before work. Also why I am so fat? 🤣

Majorly off topic: EAT's egg and ham sandwich was a thing of beauty. Damn you Prt Manger!

Last edited by Sealink; Jul 12, 2022 at 6:11 am
Old Jul 9, 2022, 10:39 am

Programs: BA Blue, IC Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by Sealink
Slightly OT: miss the EAT sandwich chain, I used to have an egg and bacon croissant every morning before work. Also why I am so fat? 🤣

Majorly off topic: EAT's egg and ham sandwich was a thing of beauty. Damn you Prt Manger!
Couldnt agree more! At one point, EAT also did a very good bacon roll! But Prets new summer menu has some nice things, including a salmon roll which I quite like as an on the go breakfast!

To link this to BA - last time I was in a lounge, their made to order egg / omelette and tomato roll was very good.
Sealink likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 10:54 am

That main looks excellent
It was very tasty, I would certainly have it again. The vegetarian alternative was avocado salad, which I assume is simply the same sans chicken. However for me, it was the Cajun spices that complemented the beans/sweetcorn and (creamy?) sauce that was underneath it - so I am unsure whether it would work so well without this.
Sealink likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 11:16 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by PGberkshire
another 2.12 meal from BA
My Dear. It will do if youre hungry and been raised on British Food. Pumpkin Tortellini sounds revoltingly sickly.
bafan and EDIwanderer like this.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 12:59 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond
DLM - LGW June 2022

Will see if I can dig out the menu for the full description, but was roast chicken. Nice enough but not as nice as the outbounds above.

The Heineken 0.0 on the other hand is vile.

JTXC and TarquinMontague like this.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 1:02 pm

LGW - CAG cooked breakfast

I dont think/remember that there was a choice.

JTXC and TarquinMontague like this.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 1:03 pm

Slightly OT: miss the EAT sandwich chain, I used to have an egg and bacon croissant every morning before work. Also why I am so fat? 🤣

I miss the cheese and marmite toastie.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 1:23 pm

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Class, plus BAEC.
Originally Posted by lcylocal
DLM - LGW June 2022

Will see if I can dig out the menu for the full description, but was roast chicken. Nice enough but not as nice as the outbounds above.

The Heineken 0.0 on the other hand is vile.
Glad it tasted nice. It looks hideous!
Old Jul 9, 2022, 1:25 pm

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Class, plus BAEC.
Originally Posted by lcylocal
LGW - CAG cooked breakfast

I dont think/remember that there was a choice.
That snorker looks suspiciously straight. I never trust straight sausage.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 1:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Originally Posted by krispy84
That snorker looks suspiciously straight. I never trust straight sausage.
And thats why you are where you are now. 😯
Old Jul 10, 2022, 1:37 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
Todays Band 1 lunch on BA753 BSL-LHR: Cajun chicken and avocado salad with a side of cabbage/celery slaw in a mustard dressing; passion fruit dessert. The latter wasnt quite the texture of a panna cotta - more of a mouse/yoghurt - but I wasnt sure whether this was because it wasnt as chilled as I expected

It was very tasty, I would certainly have it again. The vegetarian alternative was avocado salad, which I assume is simply the same sans chicken. However for me, it was the Cajun spices that complemented the beans/sweetcorn and (creamy?) sauce that was underneath it - so I am unsure whether it would work so well without this.
Here's the veggie version, DUB-LHR a few weeks ago - it definitely didn't tie together incredibly well, but it wasn't awful either...
squawk and LCSinTexas like this.
Old Jul 10, 2022, 12:12 pm

Programs: QF, TK, VA, SQ
Originally Posted by c001lh202
Anyone got pictures of AVML on CE flight?
AVML on this evenings 17:55 CPH-LHR

It was alright, nothing special. The main offerings were cold salads as well, with a Cajun chicken and an avocado salad offering.

I would have described it as peas in masala with dense bread and give it about a 4.5/10. The main chicken offering looked better.

The mango rice pudding on the other hand was delicious.

Wed both preordered AVML but they loaded one, with the other being a VGML which was a quinoa beetroot and fennel salad. I got the spiced option so I gave my other half the butter for the roll 😂

We had the same purser on this flight as the outbound, hes very friendly and makes the most out of all situations, always with a massive grin. I will send in a good feedback form as he deserves commending!

Oh and O/T I know, but were 15 minutes waiting so far for either a gate or a tug or something to be assigned.

Compared to the slick operation and basically zero queues at CPH, you can tell when youre home!
adrianlondon, Tobias-UK and KARFA like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.