Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please do not quote photos in this thread.

Details of band and service timings can be found here: Band & Services Timings

Sister thread: Club Europe catering | opinions and general discussion
Archived thread Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos (Sep 2018 to Mar 2022)

Numbers relate to the post number. Vegetarian means the alternative option provided as standard rather than the special meals. The pre-ordered special meals are AVML (Asia-vegetarian), CHML (children's meal), DBML (diabetic meal), GFML (gluten-free), HNML (Hindu non-vegetarian meal), KSML (Kosher meal), LCML (low-calorie meal), LFML (low-fat meal), NLML (low-lactose meal), LSML (low salt meal), MOML (Muslim meal), VGML (vegan meal), and VLML (lacto-ovo vegetarian).

There are differences between the offering in/out of LHR, LGW, and BA CityFlyer routes operated from LCY, STN, BRS, BHX, MAN, EDI, and DUB. For BA CityFlyer flights please refer to this guide created by eJetterBA CityFlyer catering guide

Last update: post 2705 (band 1 breakfast KSML)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chef's Chat sheets for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express (LBA, MAN, and JER only. Note JER is classed as 'Express' but gets band 1 service)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch:
Afternoon tea:
Dinner:

Band 1 (UK, France, Ireland, BeNeLux, Germany)

Breakfast: 2705 (KSML),
Brunch:
Lunch: 2637,
Afternoon tea:
Dinner: 2697 (KSML),

Band 2 (e.g. Barcelona, Nice, Venice, Prague, Copenhagen)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch: 2631, 2636,
Afternoon tea: 2630 (CHML), 2637
Dinner:

Band 3 (e.g. Madrid, Rome, Warsaw, Stockholm)

Breakfast: 1298 (LSML),
Rest of the day: 1299 (LSML),

Band 4 (e.g. Malta, Sofia, Kyiv, Istanbul)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day: 2639

Band 5 (e.g., Cairo, Amman)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day:

Print Wikipost

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2022, 2:19 am

Programs: BA Executive Club Blue
Originally Posted by sydtogla

How can I be more than 48 hours out and get this? Surely they could mend an oven or load properly with these lead in times. On BA2345 EDI-FLR
dnata in Scotland is experiencing a severe labour shortage meaning they will not be able to attend to cater the aircraft. Ambient snacks (tapas box, cakes, cereal bars) will be loaded in London - they’re not very substantial so I would recommend eating at the airport. Bar service will be as normal.

Last edited by EJetter; May 27, 2022 at 2:25 am
Old May 28, 2022, 3:06 am

Programs: BAEC Silver IHG Diamond Ambassador Hilton Diamond
BA0633 - ATH to LHR - 24 May 22

Before meal service, nuts / drinks / coffees were offered - as were crips from Euro Traveller

other options included Grilled Tofu and a Greek Feta Salad and I believe a different Chicken option.

I went for the Chicken / Sweetcorn / Mash option? Usual Do&Co dessert.

about 40 mins prior to landing crew did another drinks and snacks service as well as offering takeaways.

I opted to join the clean plate club, instead of the mile high club!

Last edited by Jeedos; Jun 6, 2022 at 3:20 am
Old May 31, 2022, 5:06 am

Programs: BAEC
JER-LHR BA 2767 31 May

Bring back the ham and cheese croissant. Choice was a miniscule bacon roll (smaller than the GC offering) or an equally tiny cheese omelette roll (an omelette on a roll didn’t sound very appetising). No offer of croissants.

I know it’s a short route and a nightstop, but definitely left me with a ‘why bother’ feeling.

edit: I don’t take hot drinks but noticed they were being served in paper cups

Sealink and bafan like this.
Old May 31, 2022, 8:58 am

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott GFL
Originally Posted by Never Stansted
JER-LHR BA 2767 31 May

Bring back the ham and cheese croissant. Choice was a miniscule bacon roll (smaller than the GC offering) or an equally tiny cheese omelette roll (an omelette on a roll didn’t sound very appetising). No offer of croissants.

I know it’s a short route and a nightstop, but definitely left me with a ‘why bother’ feeling.

edit: I don’t take hot drinks but noticed they were being served in paper cups
At least you got silverware...

Never Stansted likes this.
Old May 31, 2022, 9:58 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
DUB-LHR rest of day meal which I heard described as a vegetarian ceasar salad - the other option was a chicken and avocado salad. This was a bit of a random mix of avocado, asparagus, boiled egg shavings, croutons and romaine lettuce on a rather heavy creamy sauce. Not the nicest thing I've ever eaten, although much better than the starter pot, which I believe was apple, celery and cabbage and included a few bonus slivers of blue industrial cling film. Tasty! (I did point this out to the crew who said they would make a report)
Attached Images  
ermis177 likes this.
Old Jun 1, 2022, 8:53 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Band 4 BA688 LHR-IST. Another endorsement for the salmon poke here, or "deconstructed sushi" as it was described by the crew. Really tasty!

SO, had the pasta which seemed to go down well, also.
Old Jun 1, 2022, 11:54 am

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.

LHR-KEF on 31st May. Very tasty though not substantial enough IMO. Crew very proactive with bubbly and teas and coffees. Would have asked for any spare meals going, but was with SWMBO who would have made comments about my waistline!
Old Jun 6, 2022, 12:17 pm

Programs: BAEC
Two quick ones from today (sorry, no photos):

OPO - LHR, BA 2791 (06:40 departure)
Choice of English breakfast or Spanish frittata. Had the English breakfast which itself was OK, but it was a nightstop so the fruit salad and croissants were both tiny and there was a Nutrigrain bar rather than a yoghurt.

LHR - JER, BA 2772 (12:10 departure)
Choice of salmon poke bowl salad or artichoke salad. Asked for the former but they were out of it, so got the artichoke salad instead which was actually very tasty.
Old Jun 6, 2022, 12:31 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
BA689 IST-LHR (Dep 20:05) The beef cheek has been around for quite some time across both long and short haul. I still enjoy it!
Tobias-UK likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2022, 12:32 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, HH Diamond
It’s good with a hearty glug of Worcestershire sauce from the CE bar trolley!
adrianlondon, TedToToe and SxMan like this.
Old Jun 6, 2022, 3:34 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver

SPU-LHR 14:15 3/6/22

Kids meal

Beef cheek

Vegetable tajine

I had the beef. Not the most attractive, and certainly not what I expected potato gratin to look like, but it was really tasty.
I was also impressed with the kids meals compared to the pathetic attempts them serve up on zone 1 flights.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 9:19 am

Programs: BAEC Gold; Accor Platinum
Beef cheeks has been on offer for well over a month - how long before they swap to something different - bring back sausage and mash!
Old Jun 7, 2022, 9:23 am

Programs: BAEC Gold; Accor Platinum
Cajun chicken salad on last Saturday's TFS - LHR

Old Jun 7, 2022, 9:46 am

The Cajun chicken looks rather tasty.

what was the sauce underneath? Is it just sour cream or something else?

EDIT - just seen the menu above its lime yoghurt

Last edited by chrism20; Jun 7, 2022 at 10:00 am
Old Jun 7, 2022, 12:33 pm

Programs: Big Steak Pub Gold Card (sadly defunct)
Originally Posted by Lapchien
Cajun chicken salad on last Saturday's TFS - LHR

Looks the same as my PMI-LHR meal on Saturday although I didn’t get the cheese. Maybe its a bigger portion but doesn’t really look it considering mine was zone 2 and yours zone 4.
Lapchien and Sealink like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.