Amex 2 for 1 Voucher to BA Account

Old Mar 1, 2022, 11:59 pm
formerly Christopher Sutton
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Amex 2 for 1 Voucher to BA Account

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience of late for the time period from triggering a Premium Plus 2 for 1 Amex voucher into their BA account please? My friend triggered his on Saturday with Amex and he is still waiting this morning (Wednesday).

TIA.

Chris
Old Mar 2, 2022, 12:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Usually a couple of days. However in October mine didn’t happen automatically and spent five weeks getting it, online chat with Amex required to get certificate number and then a call to BA and several chases for it to work
Old Mar 2, 2022, 2:57 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by SurreyFlightPath
Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience of late for the time period from triggering a Premium Plus 2 for 1 Amex voucher into their BA account please? My friend triggered his on Saturday with Amex and he is still waiting this morning (Wednesday).

TIA.

Chris
My OH triggered one about 2 weeks ago and it took about 2 days from the spend to clear, to the voucher appearing in her BAEC account.

There appears to be a slight lag between the transaction fully clearing and "membership rewards" (ie. Avios) being credited, and then (possibly due to Amex systems being US based) a further slight delay before the confirmatory email arrives and the voucher becoming visible.

Hope this is of use.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.