LHR-IBZ status and seat blanked out

Old Mar 1, 2022, 10:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL
LHR-IBZ status and seat blanked out

Can't figure this one out. Ticketed, as 125- is showing in the booking, but the Status, Estimated, Seat and aircraft type are all showing as --.
It's a 27th March departure so was doubting the recent outage affected it - as all my other bookings are showing just fine.
if I go to select seat it takes me to an error page, despite seats being previously assigned, telling me to contact BA or agent. Given how busy BA will be I'm hoping to avoid that right now.Any ideas? It's a one-way cash ticket upgraded with Avios.

Old Mar 1, 2022, 1:55 pm

Programs: Lufthansa Miles & More, BA Executive Club
Aircraft type as -- Checks out - BA does that until about two weeks before your flight. My booking in Mid-April also has a "Aircraft Type: --"
However, everything else is strange.
Have you tried to do it on a computer? How about checking sites such as ExpertFlyer to see if the flight is going on?
Old Mar 1, 2022, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by IFlyPlanes
Aircraft type as -- Checks out - BA does that until about two weeks before your flight. My booking in Mid-April also has a "Aircraft Type: --"
However, everything else is strange.
Have you tried to do it on a computer? How about checking sites such as ExpertFlyer to see if the flight is going on?
Expert just gives an 'UNABLE TO DISPLAY' error too. Never seen this before.

Edit: the flight no longer exists in search on BA.com. But it's also not been cancelled. Issue has been displaying for three days so far...
​​​​​​
Double edit: the flight started showing again in search after refreshing. So perhaps it's just part of the ongoing IT issue.

Last edited by mmxbreaks; Mar 1, 2022 at 4:18 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.