Search

BA Refund Question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2022, 2:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
BA Refund Question

Hi,

Sorry to create a new thread but not sure where to ask this, I just made a booking LHR to CDG for the end of March, however, I did it on the app and added a new CC which then took payment without me entering an e-voucher. I now want to cancel this (i did it 30 mins ago) but online cancel only presents another voucher option, but I understand BA has a cooling-off period of 24 hours. Just tried to call the gold line but no option puts me through and online keeps taking me to request a voucher? How can I get a refund during my cooling-off period?

Thanks
Old Mar 1, 2022, 2:46 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by PrivatePilotDR40
Hi,

Sorry to create a new thread but not sure where to ask this, I just made a booking LHR to CDG for the end of March, however, I did it on the app and added a new CC which then took payment without me entering an e-voucher. I now want to cancel this (i did it 30 mins ago) but online cancel only presents another voucher option, but I understand BA has a cooling-off period of 24 hours. Just tried to call the gold line but no option puts me through and online keeps taking me to request a voucher? How can I get a refund during my cooling-off period?

Thanks
I am afraid the only way to do voluntary cancellations atm, including within the cooling off period, is by calling.
Old Mar 1, 2022, 2:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by KARFA
I am afraid the only way to do voluntary cancellations atm, including within the cooling off period, is by calling.
SIGH, thought that was the case, will keep trying to ring to get through, Thank you for the answer!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.