Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA & AA JFK T8 joint operations to begin Dec 2022

BA & AA JFK T8 joint operations to begin Dec 2022

Old Jun 17, 22, 8:22 am

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, MB Titanium, IHG Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I received the email for a specific booking in mid December where I will be going to JFK.
Old Jun 23, 22, 12:37 pm

Programs: BA GGL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
It is strange that we are less than six months out and there has been no further update on the lounge/new lounge in T8? i'd have thought we'd see some marketing comms on that already. unless they figure the original release was sufficient.
orbitmic and Geordie405 like this.

Last edited by NWIFlyer; Jun 24, 22 at 2:05 am Reason: Remove response to off-topic side discussion
Old Jun 23, 22, 12:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GfL+CCR, Aclub Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by VSLover View Post
It is strange that we are less than six months out and there has been no further update on the lounge/new lounge in T8? i'd have thought we'd see some marketing comms on that already. unless they figure the original release was sufficient.
agreed - everything has been remarkably quiet and I don’t think much has filtered either officially or unofficially apart from the delay from November to December and first moving the last flight of the day as a “test” before the rest comes through (which I personally think is a very dodgy idea! If you move one, just make it the day flight I guess).
becks1 likes this.

Last edited by NWIFlyer; Jun 24, 22 at 2:05 am Reason: Align quote
Old Jun 23, 22, 12:55 pm

Programs: BAEC Blue (back to Earth)
Is this timetable for closure looking firm, or given ongoing operational challenges in the airports, likely to slip?
Old Jun 23, 22, 1:46 pm

Programs: BA GGL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by skipness1E View Post
Is this timetable for closure looking firm, or given ongoing operational challenges in the airports, likely to slip?
BA still seems to think its on given the emails they've recently sent out notifying me that my early DEC flight will no longer leave from T7, but T8. so for now, presumably they do.
Old Jun 24, 22, 1:58 am
Senior Mod and Moderator: Aegean Miles&Bonus and British Airways

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Spire Ambassador
Folks, with apologies, we need to temporarily close this thread for a clean-up, given a very large (and growing) number of off-topic and passive-aggressive posts which are not helping the information flow about the move to T8 at all.

A total of 44 posts have now been removed, and others edited. It's been necessary to take a broad-brush approach to this, so apologies to those somewhat caught in the crossfire. Going forward, a little more concentration and a lot less snark would probably help us all.

/mod

Last edited by NWIFlyer; Jun 24, 22 at 2:12 am

Search this Thread