Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums >
Reload this Page >

Miles&Points

Airlines and Mileage Programs

British Airways | Executive Club

When is the next BA sale?

When is the next BA sale?

    Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 4, 22, 12:46 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: Prospero
Wiki Link
The previous discussion (now archived) can be found here
Print Wikipost

Old Jun 6, 22, 8:36 am
  #61  
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wolverhampton
Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriot Gold, Radisson Gold, Amex Platinum
Posts: 1,448
Originally Posted by nk15 View Post
Do you remember the CAI-HNL J fare, it is back BUD-OGG/HNL for 1700 USD, with lie-flats from DFW.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34309440-post5.html
That's been around months. Also be aware the hotel prices in Hawaii are now massive. I had it all ready to go near Christmas and found 7 days in a hotel cost the same as two of us in business with this fare.
nk15 likes this.
Smid is offline  
Old Jun 6, 22, 10:22 am
  #62  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Munich, Algarve, Sussex or S.F Bay Area
Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Posts: 3,668
Originally Posted by Smid View Post
That's been around months. Also be aware the hotel prices in Hawaii are now massive. I had it all ready to go near Christmas and found 7 days in a hotel cost the same as two of us in business with this fare.
Hawai‘i has never been cheap and Xmas has always been insanely priced. Other times are not so bad. Also check AirBNB for deals. I‘ve just found 7 nights in September in a 5 Star Waikiki Beach hotel for USD 260 per night. Not cheap but you‘d currently pay more in London than HNL.
T8191, Smid, mikeyfly and 1 others like this.
Tafflyer is offline  
Old Jun 29, 22, 5:45 am
  #63  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London
Programs: BA Silver Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci.
Posts: 1,959
With all the BA carnage atm do you think there will be a sale this summer

Lon NYC is £3100 for December It was £1800 when I looked a couple of months ago

All airlines including Jet Blue seem to be locked into these prices
allturnleft is offline  
Old Jun 29, 22, 8:22 am
  #64  
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
Posts: 1,835
Originally Posted by allturnleft View Post
With all the BA carnage atm do you think there will be a sale this summer

Lon NYC is £3100 for December It was £1800 when I looked a couple of months ago

All airlines including Jet Blue seem to be locked into these prices
I can't even remember when the last really decent sale was, let alone predict the next one. I can hope... but am not hopeful...

There has been a lot of tinkering around the edges, like last weekend's Avios offer. And sales where if you had the patience to find the needle in the haystack, you *might* have got a good deal. But anything like the good old sales of old, doubtful.

I had at one point thought that J/F seats might become more competitive for a time, due to a possible lag in business versus leisure travel picking up, but apparently hasn't happened. Not like they can even manage their current demand.
allturnleft likes this.
ratechaser is offline  
Old Aug 21, 22, 3:19 pm
  #65  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Buckinghamshire
Programs: BAEC Gold Guest List, Hilton Honours Diamond, Accor Gold
Posts: 2,266
Originally Posted by ratechaser View Post
I can't even remember when the last really decent sale was, let alone predict the next one. I can hope... but am not hopeful...

.
Seems rarer than hens teeth and more like an English summer drought ... a few promotions for winter sun packages in Jan, Feb 23 wouldn't got a miss - in Club of course!
Dicksbits is offline  
Old Oct 14, 22, 2:17 am
  #66  
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Scotland
Programs: BA Exec Club (Silver)
Posts: 356
Banner now on BA.com advertising premium cabin sale:

https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...clickpage=HOME

A quick glance though the T&Cs and looks like itís restricted to CE and CW. Particularly focussed on January to March 2023.
GlasgowBlue is offline  
Old Oct 14, 22, 2:18 am
  #67  
formerly JackDann
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 1,071
Originally Posted by GlasgowBlue View Post
Banner now on BA.com advertising premium cabin sale:

https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...clickpage=HOME

A quick glance though the T&Cs and looks like itís restricted to CE and CW. Particularly focussed on January to March 2023.
I looked yesterday and doesn't seem all that different from the sale that we just had, all the same destinations from what I could see.
JD1905 is offline  
Old Oct 26, 22, 1:39 am
  #68  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,183
Right here, right now!

Amazingly there is a 'sale' on right now, ex-US.

I use the word 'sale' loosely because the prices aren't that great, but better than most, recently.

rb211.
anniegray likes this.
RB211 is offline  
Old Nov 24, 22, 9:29 am
  #69  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Programs: BAEC Bronze, Honors Diamond
Posts: 1,068
Some Black Friday deals are now on the home page: https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...s/black-friday

Seems to be USA flights, plus holiday discounts.
zen100 likes this.
lcylocal is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread