Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 4, 2022, 8:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: PETER01
BA Business Class Sale - Ends 14th May - Plus up to an extra £300 off BA Holidays

** There are also Economy and World Traveller Plus Sale fares too **

BA SALE LINK - See Here

The Original Sale starts now - and there’s a whole world to explore.

Imagine yourself settling into business class - surrounded by the comfort of a contoured leather seat that can transition smoothly into a fully flat bed the moment your eyes grow heavy. With exclusive lounge access and dedicated priority check-in, you can work, or switch off entirely, with barely any interruption.

Plus, if you book by 30 April, you can save up to an extra £300 on the sale price of your holiday package with British Airways Holidays. Dive into crystal-clear waters, catch that sunrise, immerse yourself in incredible new cultures.

Now’s your chance to soar. Book by 14 May.

Terms and conditions

Flights and holidays on sale - Sale offer applies to bookings made between 00:01 BST 25 April 2024 and 23:59 BST 14 May 2024. Flights on sale includes return flights to selected destinations in World Traveller, World Traveller Plus, Club World and Club Europe from London Heathrow, London Gatwick and London City airports, for selected travel periods. Limited promotional seats available. Holidays on sale include return flights and accommodation and/or car hire - the “Holiday Package” - to selected destinations in all cabins, for selected travel periods. Selected flight outbound travel periods apply. All travel periods for all destinations under promotion are shown on ba.com/sale. Alternative flights and holidays, destinations and travel periods are available on ba.com but may not be available at a promotional price. This offer is limited and subject to availability.​

Advertised Flight and Holiday Package Sale prices are discounted from the lowest price available in the 20 days before 25 April 2024. Prices include all airport taxes, fees and carrier charges. Additional resort/hotel fees, taxes and service charges may apply to Holiday Packages. Holiday Package prices are based on 2 adults sharing (unless otherwise stated). Minimum and maximum booking periods may apply to this offer and vary depending on the destination and product booked. Availability may be extremely limited, particularly during peak periods. Please check full terms and conditions at ba.com/sale. ​

Save up to £300 on selected holidays - Additional savings apply to new Holiday Package bookings only where a minimum spend is met. Save £300 on eligible Holiday Package bookings with a total cost of £10,000 or more. Other savings are available. Holiday Package means return flights + hotel/car bookings – hotels/cars added to flights after a flight has been selected or booked will not be eligible. Holiday Package bookings including multiple destinations are not eligible. Book between 00:01 BST 25 April and 23:59 BST 30 April 2024 for travel completed between 25 April 2024 and 17 April 2025 inclusive. Selected destinations and hotel exclusions apply. Full terms and conditions apply, see ba.com/sale. Holiday Packages are protected under British Airways Holidays Ltd by the Civil Aviation Authority, ATOL number 5985. British Airways Holidays standard terms and conditions apply. British Airways and British Airways Holidays reserve the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.

Print Wikipost

FAQ : When is the next BA sale?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2022, 8:58 am

I realise no one has a crystal ball, but do we think fares will drop to NA this summer? Can’t see any decent F fares from ex LHR or ex EU. Hoping to see the usual £2k fares from somewhere! ATM it’s all £3-5k.
Old Feb 19, 2022, 9:09 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by MANCHESTER
I realise no one has a crystal ball, but do we think fares will drop to NA this summer? Can’t see any decent F fares from ex LHR or ex EU. Hoping to see the usual £2k fares from somewhere! ATM it’s all £3-5k.
Currently eyeing up $2k fares in CW from ARN-BWI-ARN (No F available). Very hit-and-miss with some fares at truly silly prices at the mo.
Old Feb 19, 2022, 12:12 pm

Programs: AS; BA Silver; UA; HH Gold; Sprüngli Connaisseur
I got a couple of bookings of ZRH-LHR-SEA for 2.2k CHF, which is pretty good out of ZRH. Although, you're either spending a night at LHR or you're on the 0710 ZRH-LHR flight, and the LHR-SEA and back is on AAnother Airline.
Old Feb 19, 2022, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by greg5
I got a couple of bookings of ZRH-LHR-SEA for 2.2k CHF, which is pretty good out of ZRH. Although, you're either spending a night at LHR or you're on the 0710 ZRH-LHR flight, and the LHR-SEA and back is on AAnother Airline.
Yeah I’ve seen a couple of decent fares that mean the transatlantic sector is on AA. From the most recent reviews I can see on YouTube (last 6 months), I think I will give it a miss ! Drinks in plastic beakers and food makes BA F look like EK F!!
Old Feb 19, 2022, 2:17 pm

Yeah I’ve seen a couple of decent fares that mean the transatlantic sector is on AA. From the most recent reviews I can see on YouTube (last 6 months), I think I will give it a miss ! Drinks in plastic beakers and food makes BA F look like EK F!!
We did the trip with AA last September and they weren't so bad. The main was pretty tasty, if the presentation wasn't awesome. The champagne was decent. The Thai salad for the secod meal was pretty good, and much better than afternoon tea. On the way back we had old CW with BA, with a crew that was awesome. Still, it's nice not to have to make our way to AMS or DUB for an affordable flight in J out of ZRH.
Old Feb 20, 2022, 3:03 am

Programs: Aadvantage platinum; IHG Spire
We flew TATL with AA last November. Hard product is great, much better than old club (haven’t been in club suites yet so can’t compare). Food was good, and you could pre-order. We didn’t have any plastic beakers - our only complaint on glass ware was no champagne glasses 😂 service was ok - as usual BA is usually better in that front. I certainly wouldn’t hesitate to book them if the deal is good. We will be trying their first in July on miles for the first time, so will also be able to compare that to BA.
Old Feb 20, 2022, 10:04 am

AA has now dropped a bunch of flights, so the deals with them there are gone. Pays to book right when you've got a good deal.
Old Feb 20, 2022, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by greg5
AA has now dropped a bunch of flights, so the deals with them there are gone. Pays to book right when you've got a good deal.
Didn’t see any true bargains, so no regret at deals that got away …. But I would like to see BA play ball and drop a premium sale 😂😂
Old Feb 20, 2022, 10:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Excellent prices to east and west coast USA from AMS over Easter on AA (SJC for west and SRQ for east)
Old Feb 20, 2022, 10:48 am
PxC

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Gold, Caesars Diamond
Dublin to Mexico (including CUN) in CW coming in at £1k return approx with wide open availability
Old Feb 21, 2022, 5:32 am

Originally Posted by PxC
Dublin to Mexico (including CUN) in CW coming in at £1k return approx with wide open availability
Not a great trip though. Most of the 'availability' is a 'two stopper', but after positioning to DUB you're looking at 4 stops XXX-DUB-LHR-MIA-CUN. The price doesnt even cover the direct LON-CUN BA flight option. The 'one stopper' is less available, but even then needs a 14hr stoppover in PHL, which is naff.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 6:04 am

Programs: Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by kryten22uk
Not a great trip though. Most of the 'availability' is a 'two stopper', but after positioning to DUB you're looking at 4 stops XXX-DUB-LHR-MIA-CUN. The price doesnt even cover the direct LON-CUN BA flight option. The 'one stopper' is less available, but even then needs a 14hr stoppover in PHL, which is naff.
Surely this is great TP run territory, can you get an extra stop in between LHR and MIA? Maybe PHL?
alex67500, mikeyfly and drwook like this.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 6:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I think it's a great deal - thanks for posting PxC
Old Feb 21, 2022, 6:19 am
PxC

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Gold, Caesars Diamond
Originally Posted by kryten22uk
Are you sure? I seen plenty of DUB-LON-CUN yesterday on BA and the first dates I tried for June offer that very trip with a 16 hour total trip time. Airport change in London though.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 6:46 am

Originally Posted by PxC
Are you sure? I seen plenty of DUB-LON-CUN yesterday on BA and the first dates I tried for June offer that very trip with a 16 hour total trip time. Airport change in London though.
Ah, maybe then. I tried a load of dates and no cigar. I'll have another look.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.