Celebs on BA | 2022 edition

Old Feb 14, 22, 9:19 am
  #76  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Leicestershire, UK
Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Heathrow Rewards Premium, Tesco Clubcard, Amazon Prime
Posts: 571
If I want privacy, I put my stories to the 'Close Friends' list or select certain individuals to view them. When I want everyone to view stories and posts, I put them in the public domain.
efincomputer likes this.
Paren is offline  
Old Feb 14, 22, 9:43 am
  #77  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Programs: BA Gold for Life
Posts: 1,063
Originally Posted by LSSI92 View Post
You can't have an expectation of privacy when in a publicly accessible place. If you don't want anybody to know where you are or what you're doing, especially when you're well known, then stay at home

I'll be at MAN and LHR on Friday morning if anyone is interested
I find this a difficult one. I follow this thread but when I encounter celebrities on my flights I choose to stay quiet.
Can I help you likes this.
Rubecula is offline  
Old Feb 14, 22, 10:18 am
  #78  
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 49
Originally Posted by Yeoman5 View Post
hold please while I google you.
You can say that again!
LSSI92 is offline  
Old Feb 14, 22, 10:28 am
  #79  
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 272
BA269 - Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly (musician)
flybymonkey is offline  
Old Feb 14, 22, 7:10 pm
  #80  
NoY
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Phuket
Programs: BA Gold/Emerald, ITA Exec/ST Elite+, EY Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Posts: 5,044
Originally Posted by flybymonkey View Post
BA269 - Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly (musician)
Class? (I realise they don't have any but..lol..).. am curious to know what cabin they flew in?
NoY is offline  
Old Feb 14, 22, 9:58 pm
  #81  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York, NY
Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Posts: 18,435
Originally Posted by bisonrav View Post
Gordon Ramsey strode manfully into the CCR as I was leaving, about 20 minutes ago
Couldn't get a table at Plane Food, apparently.
MaxFlyer, VSLover, Genius1 and 8 others like this.
Fraser is offline  
Old Feb 16, 22, 12:04 pm
  #82  
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Garden of England
Programs: BA Silver AA Lifetime Gold
Posts: 599
Racing driver and TV presenter Tiff Needell on his way to Daytona


Spike
Funky Spike is online now  
Old Feb 17, 22, 8:55 am
  #83  
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: London
Programs: BA Gold
Posts: 88
Nial Horan of One Direction fame was in 1A on the the BA268 (LAX - LHR).
DrTom likes this.
ben1991 is online now  
Old Feb 17, 22, 10:33 am
  #84  
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: London
Programs: BA Gold
Posts: 88
Originally Posted by NoY View Post
Class? (I realise they don't have any but..lol..).. am curious to know what cabin they flew in?
They were in Club World, according to the crew who were doing my flight last night.
NoY likes this.
ben1991 is online now  
Old Feb 18, 22, 7:03 am
  #85  
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Programs: BD Silver, HH Gold, BA Silver, CX Gold
Posts: 428
Originally Posted by ben1991 View Post
Nial Horan of One Direction fame was in 1A on the the BA268 (LAX - LHR).
According to his social media he fell 'seriously ill' during the flight and thanked BA crew for their help
Sprodo is offline  
Old Feb 18, 22, 7:19 am
  #86  
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: London
Programs: BA Gold
Posts: 88
Originally Posted by Sprodo View Post
According to his social media he fell 'seriously ill' during the flight and thanked BA crew for their help
Yes, he was. I was behind him, in 2A. But I didn't feel appropriate for me to mention he was sick.

But now he has... Yes, he seemed fine at the beginning of the flight, but when I woke up (about 3 hours prior to landing) he had a couple of cold flannels on his head/neck, and was pretty violently vomiting on final approach.

​​The crew were fantastic, and called for Special Services to come and collect him. Which they did.
ben1991 is online now  
Old Feb 18, 22, 10:55 am
  #87  
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: London
Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
Posts: 1,067
Cool

Originally Posted by ben1991 View Post
Yes, he was. I was behind him, in 2A. But I didn't feel appropriate for me to mention he was sick.

But now he has... Yes, he seemed fine at the beginning of the flight, but when I woke up (about 3 hours prior to landing) he had a couple of cold flannels on his head/neck, and was pretty violently vomiting on final approach.

​​The crew were fantastic, and called for Special Services to come and collect him. Which they did.
You're apparently now a Mail source

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ll-flight.html
Pilot37, ben1991 and The Geek like this.
bhbloke is offline  
Old Feb 18, 22, 3:08 pm
  #88  
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Near Manchester
Programs: BAEC Gold
Posts: 246
Ralf Little was on BA1451 from Edinburgh today.

LancashireFlyer is online now  
Old Feb 20, 22, 5:35 am
  #89  
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: London
Programs: BAEC Gold
Posts: 393
Seb Coe in the CCR yesterday evening, on his phone walking back and forward. Have met him once at a Parkrun event.
Fontana is offline  
Old Feb 20, 22, 6:14 am
  #90  
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Programs: BA Gold, Mucci
Posts: 1,344
Originally Posted by bhbloke View Post
You're apparently now a Mail source

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ll-flight.html
That article was worth reading... and some of the comments...



crazy8534 and ben1991 like this.
FlightDetective is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread