Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums >
Reload this Page >

Miles&Points

Airlines and Mileage Programs

British Airways | Executive Club

Your guide to the Executive Club, attaining status and earning Avios | 2022 edition

Your guide to the Executive Club, attaining status and earning Avios | 2022 edition

Old Nov 21, 22, 6:20 pm

Programs: OW Emerald / BAEC Gold
Oh thanks both of you guys. Now it makes sense. Thanks.
AJA_ likes this.
Old Nov 24, 22, 7:35 am

Random question... should I generally assume tier points will appear within a week of my flight?

I have two flights booked, the first will take me back into gold and I'm wondering if I'll have it in time for the second flight.
Old Nov 24, 22, 8:12 am

Programs: OW Emerald / BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by RG1X View Post
Random question... should I generally assume tier points will appear within a week of my flight?

I have two flights booked, the first will take me back into gold and I'm wondering if I'll have it in time for the second flight.
Usually it is within 3-5 days after the flight. Weirdly when I flew on flight operated by AA (booked on AA and marketed as AA) it was credited to my BAEC account in one day. Same parameters just with BA it took 3-5 days as mentioned.
RG1X likes this.
Old Today, 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by casey89 View Post
Usually it is within 3-5 days after the flight. Weirdly when I flew on flight operated by AA (booked on AA and marketed as AA) it was credited to my BAEC account in one day. Same parameters just with BA it took 3-5 days as mentioned.
Ended up taking three days, all sorted now. Thanks.
casey89 likes this.

Search this Thread