Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Help to check BA seat availability and BA flight loads

Help to check BA seat availability and BA flight loads

    Hide Wikipost
Old May 26, 22, 12:14 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: Prospero
Wiki Link
Current methods to check fare/booking class availability:
  • Expertflyer.com $99 / year
  • KVS Fees vary
  • Travel Agent friends
If you are requesting flight load / class availability, please provide the following:

1. Actual travel date (don't say tomorrow, or similar, as that is ambiguous given the global flyertalk membership)
2. Departure and arrival airport codes
3. Flight number

Thanks!
Print Wikipost

Old Jan 10, 22, 12:50 pm
  #31  
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 75
Hi
Iím getting confused by some LHR-MAN flights that are only showing Y fares. Anyone got any idea whatís happening?
7th June
BA1394
BA1402
Are these looking like they are being canned? Itís only that day that week that looks off
Mr Silver K is offline  
Old Jan 10, 22, 12:51 pm
  #32  
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 49
Originally Posted by mikeyfly View Post
No trouble here you go
Seems to be quite a lot of empty seats! Thanks again
LSSI92 is offline  
Old Jan 10, 22, 12:54 pm
  #33  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: UK
Programs: BA Gold
Posts: 9,552
Originally Posted by Mr Silver K View Post
Hi
I’m getting confused by some LHR-MAN flights that are only showing Y fares. Anyone got any idea what’s happening?
7th June
BA1394
BA1402
Are these looking like they are being canned? It’s only that day that week that looks off
BA 1394LHR
07/06/22 13:45
MAN
07/06/22 14:50
319
Su,M,T,Th,F,Sa
90% / 22mJ0 C0 D0 R0 I0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9N5 O0 Q0 S0 G0

BA 1402
LHR
07/06/22 18:25
MAN
07/06/22 19:30
319
M,T,Th,F
89% / 26m
J0 C0 D0 R0 I0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9N9 O5 Q0 S9 G9

No reason to think these will be canned that I can see? Any big sports events or similar?
Mr Silver K likes this.
mikeyfly is offline  
Old Jan 10, 22, 1:03 pm
  #34  
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 75
Originally Posted by mikeyfly View Post
BA 1394LHR
07/06/22 13:45
MAN
07/06/22 14:50
319
Su,M,T,Th,F,Sa
90% / 22mJ0 C0 D0 R0 I0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9N5 O0 Q0 S0 G0

BA 1402
LHR
07/06/22 18:25
MAN
07/06/22 19:30
319
M,T,Th,F
89% / 26m
J0 C0 D0 R0 I0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9N9 O5 Q0 S9 G9

No reason to think these will be canned that I can see? Any big sports events or similar?
I donít get why J is zeroíd out. Only three rows of Club and only one pax on with a seat on 1394. Odd!
Itís the week after the extended bank holiday so would have thought there were long weekenders (like me)
Mr Silver K is offline  
Old Jan 10, 22, 1:42 pm
  #35  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,161
Originally Posted by Mr Silver K View Post
I donít get why J is zeroíd out. Only three rows of Club and only one pax on with a seat on 1394. Odd!
Itís the week after the extended bank holiday so would have thought there were long weekenders (like me)
Lots of long weekenders (like you) but without seat selection?

rb211.
RB211 is offline  
Old Jan 10, 22, 1:49 pm
  #36  
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 75
Originally Posted by RB211 View Post
Lots of long weekenders (like you) but without seat selection?

rb211.
Itís a very fair comment but I would have thought BA would add extra rows of Club given there are a lot of Y seat available. Just find it odd to not be able to get a J seat this far in advance on a domestic
Mr Silver K is offline  
Old Jan 10, 22, 1:59 pm
  #37  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,161
Originally Posted by Mr Silver K View Post
It’s a very fair comment but I would have thought BA would add extra rows of Club given there are a lot of Y seat available. Just find it odd to not be able to get a J seat this far in advance on a domestic
I agree, it is a bit odd.

rb211.
RB211 is offline  
Old Jan 11, 22, 9:16 am
  #38  
 
Join Date: May 2019
Programs: BA
Posts: 122
Could someone please check

LGW-TPAFlight number: BA2167

Depart: 12:20 Sat 9 Apr 2022

Thank You
Oli Venn is offline  
Old Jan 11, 22, 9:55 am
  #39  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: FRA, JFK
Programs: A3*G, BAEC Gold, Bonvoy Gold, HH Gold
Posts: 648
Originally Posted by Oli Venn View Post
Could someone please check

LGW-TPAFlight number: BA2167

Depart: 12:20 Sat 9 Apr 2022

Thank You
Code:
                                                                     Frequency
Flight        Stops  Depart             Arrive             Aircraft  Reliability     Available Classes
0 Connections
BA 2167       0      LGW                TPA                777       Su,T,W,F,Sa     J9 C9 D4 R2 I0 W9 E9 T8 Y9 B9 H4 K0 M0 L0 V0 S0 N0 Q0 O0 G0 
                     04/09/22 12:20 PM  04/09/22 4:50 PM             NA / NA
Chiller3333 is offline  
Old Jan 12, 22, 9:45 am
  #40  
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: usually somewhere between 30000 and 40000 feet...but actually the English countryside
Programs: BA GGL CCR/Lifetime Gold, EK Gold, Lowly M&M, Starriott PPE, Hhonors Diamond, numerous others
Posts: 1,144
Hi All.
Could some kind soul please check a couple of loads for me please?

31/1/22 - LGW to MRU, BA2063 departs 2015

&

15/2/22 - JNB - LHR, BA54, departs 2215

Thanks
Beano HK is offline  
Old Jan 12, 22, 10:06 am
  #41  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: UK
Programs: BA Gold
Posts: 9,552
Originally Posted by Beano HK View Post
Hi All.
Could some kind soul please check a couple of loads for me please?

31/1/22 - LGW to MRU, BA2063 departs 2015

&

15/2/22 - JNB - LHR, BA54, departs 2215

Thanks
Here you go :

BA 2063LGW
31/01/22 20:15
MRU
01/02/22 12:05
777
M,Th,Sa
0% / 20m
J1 C0 D0 R0 I0 W9 E7 T0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S3 N0 Q0 O0 G0
BA 54JNB
15/02/22 22:15
LHR
16/02/22 7:35
388
Daily
0% / 38m
F3 A2 J9 C9 D9 R9 I8 W9 E9 T9 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S9 N9 Q0 O0 G9
Beano HK likes this.
mikeyfly is offline  
Old Jan 17, 22, 6:45 am
  #42  
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Programs: BAEC Gold
Posts: 92
BA5981 to Belfast at 10.00am on the 31st Jan.

Would like to fly business but app showing no availability?


edit: an even better flight would be BA1414 that same day at 0640 but not coming up on the app.
Simonp27 is offline  
Old Jan 17, 22, 7:18 am
  #43  
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: London
Programs: BA GfL (GGL/CCR)
Posts: 2,161
Originally Posted by Simonp27 View Post
BA5981 to Belfast at 10.00am on the 31st Jan.

Would like to fly business but app showing no availability?


edit: an even better flight would be BA1414 that same day at 0640 but not coming up on the app.
BA5981 is an Aer Lingus operated flight under BA codeshare, so no Business class. No BA1414 on that day, the first BA flight shown on EF is BA1416, departing LHR at 12.55pm

Pilot37
Pilot37 is offline  
Old Jan 17, 22, 7:20 am
  #44  
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Programs: BAEC Gold
Posts: 92
Thank you.
Simonp27 is offline  
Old Jan 17, 22, 1:48 pm
  #45  
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 3
Hello,

Can someone assist by checking LHR - MLE 19/1/21 @18:15 BA61?

Looking to see if we can upgrade to WT+ or CW for our honeymoon!

THANK YOU
TB11 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread