Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA Euroflyer - ‘low-cost’ shorthaul subsidiary at Gatwick - launching 29th Mar 2022

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 14, 2021, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: 1Aturnleft
BA plan to resume or start flights to the destinations below from the dates shown (Summer 2023)

Alicante - from 29th March
Amsterdam - from 29th March
Antalya - from 2nd April
Athens - from 4th May
Bari - from 3rd April
Berlin - from 7th May
Bordeaux - from 16th May
Cagliari - from 24th May
Catania - from 31st March
Dalaman - from 23rd April
Dubrovnik - from 4th April
Faro - from 30th March
Gran Canaria - from 2nd April
Heraklion - from 24th April
Ibiza - from 3rd May
Kos - from 24th April
Lanzarote - from 30th March
Larnaca - from 29th March
Madrid - from 16th May
Malaga - from 7th April
Malta - from 14th April
Marrakesh - from 31st March
Menorca - from 16th May
Nice - from 31st March
Milan (MXP) - from 4th May
Palma - from 7th May
Paphos - from 29th March
Rhodes - from 28th April
Santorini - from 15th April
Seville - from 15th April
Tenerife - from 29th March
Thessaloniki - from 14th April
Turin - from 4th April
Venice - from 26th April
Verona - from 16th April

Print Wikipost

BA Euroflyer - ‘low-cost’ shorthaul subsidiary at Gatwick - launching 29th Mar 2022

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2022, 5:51 am

Programs: BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by krispy84
Big increase to Turin!
Agreed. It reaches that number during the peak ski season December to March but still a respectable 14 in November.
krispy84 likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2022, 6:08 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum. Aspiring flyer with both feet on the ground.
I'm wondering how the loads to Athens were over summer so far - I'd be a big fan of keeping it over winter too!
Old Aug 18, 2022, 6:24 am

I wouldn't be surprised if it remained summer seasonal. I am not sure about loads.
Old Aug 19, 2022, 11:07 am

Gatwick to Grenoble returns as a winter seasonal from December 3rd 2022 Twice weekly (Sat and Sun)
Old Sep 13, 2022, 3:43 am
A13

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by vectismanpaul
Gatwick to Grenoble returns as a winter seasonal from December 3rd 2022 Twice weekly (Sat and Sun)
Increase to 3x on Saturdays and 1x on Sundays.
New Saturday flights are quite late in the day though.
vectismanpaul likes this.
Old Sep 13, 2022, 4:42 am

Originally Posted by A13
Increase to 3x on Saturdays and 1x on Sundays.
New Saturday flights are quite late in the day though.
In January this increases to 5 weekly with 4 of these flights on a Saturday.
Old Sep 13, 2022, 9:04 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Lidl Plus
Does anybody who's used LGW regularly this year have a feel for how accurate the seat maps in MMB are? Let me explain...

Due to fly LGW-DBV next week, and back the following week. Seat map for both flights looks like a G-GAT* aircraft, with exit rows 12 and 13. FlightRadar24 shows that there is a good chance of a G-GAT* bird on that route, but also that the G-MID* aircraft make fairly frequent appearances. I wouldn't normally care, but I've managed to reserve exit row seats in, you've guessed it, row 13, so I'm fairly keen not to be 'bowled' if the flight is operated by a G-MID* plane (exit rows 11 and 12). Given that the seat map in MMB is still showing a G-GAT* configuration, is it a reasonably safe bet that this is what is planned to operate the flight, barring any late-notice substitutions to cover for technical issues?

Last edited by speedbird66; Sep 13, 2022 at 9:06 am Reason: Edited for clarity
Old Sep 13, 2022, 9:39 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by speedbird66
Does anybody who's used LGW regularly this year have a feel for how accurate the seat maps in MMB are? Let me explain...

Due to fly LGW-DBV next week, and back the following week. Seat map for both flights looks like a G-GAT* aircraft, with exit rows 12 and 13. FlightRadar24 shows that there is a good chance of a G-GAT* bird on that route, but also that the G-MID* aircraft make fairly frequent appearances. I wouldn't normally care, but I've managed to reserve exit row seats in, you've guessed it, row 13, so I'm fairly keen not to be 'bowled' if the flight is operated by a G-MID* plane (exit rows 11 and 12). Given that the seat map in MMB is still showing a G-GAT* configuration, is it a reasonably safe bet that this is what is planned to operate the flight, barring any late-notice substitutions to cover for technical issues?
I don’t think there’s such a thing as a safe bet in this case! From my own experience, admittedly only one pair of flights, it went as follows:
From booking LGW-MLA-LGW, in MMB both flights appeared as G-GATx aircraft right up to around 48 hours before departure. The outbound flight was operated by G-MIDY and the inbound, one week later, was operated by G-EUYW.
speedbird66 likes this.
Old Sep 13, 2022, 9:42 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Lidl Plus
Originally Posted by TedToToe
I don’t think there’s such a thing as a safe bet in this case! From my own experience, admittedly only one pair of flights, it went as follows:
From booking LGW-MLA-LGW, in MMB both flights appeared as G-GATx aircraft right up to around 48 hours before departure. The outbound flight was operated by G-MIDY and the inbound, one week later, was operated by G-EUYW.
Thank you, that's useful context! I'll keep an eye on the seat map...
Old Sep 13, 2022, 9:54 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by speedbird66
Thank you, that's useful context! I'll keep an eye on the seat map...
IIRC, MIDY showed up on FR24 well before BA changed the seat map in MMB, which was a little perplexing at the time!
Old Sep 21, 2022, 2:10 am
formerly fdemoulin

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, BA Silver, Virgin Flying Club Red
Anybody have any idea if PMI flights will resume from LGW Next summer. Can book flight only till April. Would be surprised if they didn’t given flight loads. Would be good to know as am holding off on booking flights (I bulk booking for the season due to having a home there) as CE flights out of LHR are astronomical whereas LGW a bit cheaper
Old Sep 21, 2022, 2:59 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
The same applies to ALC - the last direct flights loaded are up until the end of March - April shows connections via MAD and nothing from 22nd April. I'm intrigued
Old Sep 23, 2022, 6:06 am
formerly fdemoulin

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, BA Silver, Virgin Flying Club Red
Any thoughts on new destinations to Spain being loaded after September 30 or October 31 when schedules change
Old Sep 23, 2022, 9:09 am

Programs: BA Gold
At what point normally do the cheaper fare buckets get populated? Looking at ACE next May and from the end of the winter season there doesn't appear to be any I availability at all, 0 on all dates which is making the CE prices somewhat steeper than usual. Can usually get a Club return for around or less than £300, most options nearer the £500 mark at present.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 12:47 pm

Since the beginning of September BA/ BAEuroflyer have been operating all their short haul flights with their own aircraft. The wet leased Iberia A320s
are no longer at Gatwick. Not sure if they will reappear for the October half -term peak. I wonder if anyone in the know could confirm this. Thanks.

As far as Summer 2023 schedules are concerned for BA Euroflyer I believe they will be fully released in the coming weeks. Some routes are now bookable the usual 355 days in advance.
I booked my late August early September 2023 flights to Paphos last week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.