Worst BA passenger ever?

Old Dec 7, 2021, 1:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Originally Posted by PETER01
Never mind the worst, I think I am the best BA passenger, ever!

Easy going, friendly, don't bother the crew too much and most importantly being spectacularly handsome means I can sometimes see the crews almost fighting over who is going to serve me.

That is all.

You’re not still playing that card, try the joker. 🤪🤪🤪🤪
HIDDY, PETER01, wrp96 and 1 others like this.
Old Dec 7, 2021, 5:42 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Can I help you
You’re not still playing that card, try the joker. 🤪🤪🤪🤪
Indeed...the quiet ones are always worth a watching.
Can I help you likes this.

Last edited by HIDDY; Dec 7, 2021 at 6:09 pm
Old Dec 8, 2021, 10:10 am

Programs: BA Gold, FB Gold, *G, Hilton Diamond, Just Eat Platinum For Life
He has been found not guilty.
SxMan likes this.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by PETER01
Never mind the worst, I think I am the best BA passenger, ever!

Easy going, friendly, don't bother the crew too much and most importantly being spectacularly handsome means I can sometimes see the crews almost fighting over who is going to serve me.

That is all.

Apart from loudly advising all passengers within your vicinity how to claim EU261 for a delay of 3 hrs 3 mins
PETER01 likes this.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 12:01 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by jayjaygee
He has been found not guilty.
Pay a good lawyer, and they'll get you off most things.
becks1 likes this.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 12:18 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by DYKWIA
Pay a good lawyer, and they'll get you off most things.
Not true.
nancypants likes this.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 1:03 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA, Hilton.
Originally Posted by Cymro
This happened in the First cabin, and the offending passenger's group was occupying at least three of the seats. I don't know how full it was, but it's plausible that the rest of the seats were either empty, occupied by people who emphatically didn't want to get involved, or were simply unaware because the layout of the seats prevents you from seeing much.

not that it’s remotely important but he was not travelling in a group together with the other two pros. They obviously know each other well from the tours/Ryder cup but they did not specifically fly together. Depart any Sunday night of a large tournament and you’ll find quite a lot of that profession in similar cabins having made separate arrangements. As it happens both tried to help the situation. Horrible situation all around.
becks1 likes this.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 1:12 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
Not true.
It's true.

*we can do this all night...
Old Dec 8, 2021, 1:24 pm

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
It's true.

Sounds like you have some stories to tell …… 😁
Old Dec 9, 2021, 1:06 am

It's true.

IF it is true, it just shows up how unfit for purpose the law is and what leeches lawyers are. They do not defend the innocent they aim to subvert the law to get offenders off, and to protect them from the punishment that society has deemed fit for their misdemeanors. Its why lawyers are despised by general society. They do not exist to serve justice, merely to enrich themselves.

Of course, if its not true, then............you are wrong and lawyers are not pariahs.
DYKWIA likes this.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 3:06 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Originally Posted by Waterhorse
IF it is true, it just shows up how unfit for purpose the law is and what leeches lawyers are. They do not defend the innocent they aim to subvert the law to get offenders off, and to protect them from the punishment that society has deemed fit for their misdemeanors. Its why lawyers are despised by general society. They do not exist to serve justice, merely to enrich themselves.

Of course, if its not true, then............you are wrong and lawyers are not pariahs.
That's a bit of a quick generalisation... I know we have a few lawyers on here who are absolute gems, and I think your post is quite hurtful. I hope I won't get censored, but in my experience, c...s don't usually have a gender, race, religion, or indeed a professional body. They're just c...s.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 3:25 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
He’s been found not guilty and that should be the end of it.
alex67500 and nancypants like this.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 3:32 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
He was found not guilty on all three charges. The jury took less than an hour which suggests they didn't struggle to reach those verdicts based on the evidence they were presented with. I find it surprising based on what was reported, but I wasn't there in the trial or in that jury.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...oman-on-flight

Olesen, of Chelsea in west London, was acquitted on Wednesday of sexual assault, assault by beating and being drunk on an aircraft on 29 July 2019, after the jury deliberated for less than an hour following a three-day trial.
Scots_Al, nancypants and DelTroon like this.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 3:36 am

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
So is the question mark in the thread title sufficient defence against a libel action here...?

Not to mention the use of 'alleged' in the OP...
Old Dec 9, 2021, 3:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by alex67500
Originally Posted by Waterhorse
They do not defend the innocent they aim to subvert the law to get offenders off, and to protect them from the punishment that society has deemed fit for their misdemeanors. Its why lawyers are despised by general society. They do not exist to serve justice, merely to enrich themselves.
I know we have a few lawyers on here who are absolute gems, and I think your post is quite hurtful.
Thank you, but it's OK, really. I know I'm not one of the "absolute gems" on here that you're referring to, but in general we lawyers used to being despised by general society ... until our help is desperately needed.

As for "justice": In common usage these days, "getting justice" is synonymous with "getting the result that I want". If the case goes the other way, for whatever reason, then "I didn't get justice". As Waterhorse's post shows, the general public first of all decides for itself, on the basis of an incomplete set of facts, whether the person is an offender or is innocent; and only then decrees whether or not the outcome of the case delivered "justice". In many cases, that sort of reasoning overlooks the fact that society has first and foremost decided that no punishment is ever fit, unless and until a fair trial conducted in accordance with all applicable legal principles has proved beyond doubt that the defendant was guilty of a known legal offence.

mike&co is entirely right to say that this man was acquitted at trial, and that should be the end of it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.