Wiki Posts
Search

Club World Guidance

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2021, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Million Miler, Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by ModestPointsCollector
Couldn't agree more, having moved from being less than 30 mins to LHR to now around 2+ hours involving a trip around the M25 I'd rather sit down on the internet with a drink in hand instead of worrying about getting there on time in case there is traffic and/or issues at the airport.

While they're not going to win any awards anytime soon, I think the BA lounges are perfectly OK based on my pre-covid usage and usage last week. Certainly nowhere near as much fun as lounge hopping in T3 pre-COVID, but that's life!
100% agree, in September I had a 9:30am out of LHR, left the Midlands at 3:30am in the morning as I happened to wake earlier than planned and sat at a standstill for an hour joining the M25 due to an accident. While I wasn't rushed at the airport I was very glad I hadn't cut it closer!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.