Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

13Nov pm - 17Nov am : BAEC account maintenance - cannot login or spend Avios

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 17, 2021, 7:37 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
BUGS
1. Promotion to Gold Guest List (Markie)
2. More Gold Upgrades for 2 than there should be (Markie)
3. Flight details have same date for posting as for flight (Markie)
4. American Airline reward flights do not show and cannot be booked online(not sure if they can be booked by phone)
5. Combining avios points with IB is not possible. (alexphj)
6. TP collection year end on landing page shows card expiry date (i.e. end of following month). Correct under 'My Account' sub-menu. (NWIFlyer)
7. No household account although underlying data appears to still be there (many)
8. language set to english (german not available) (Nephoi)
9. AA Business R class domestic flight shows as Economy(R), but properly credits Avios+TP (El_Duderito)
10. Booking reference doesn’t display for partner flights eve though the tag is there (MaxFlyer)
11. Adding/editing contact phone number (for pax and/or additional contact) to 'Australia (+61)' once saved becomes 'Christmas Island (+61)'. (paulieuk)
12. Unable to logon using username - have to use BAEC number instead. (bakera)

'FEATURES'
1. Bronze/Silver/Gold members have some text formatted in Bronze/Silver/Gold text as applicable. Consensus seems to be that it's pretty, but hard to see…

ENHANCEMENTS
1. Additional detail of flights on Front Page (Markie)
2. Scroll back of transactions goes to October 2018 (Markie)
3. Household account redemptions appear differently, with pro-rate Avios transferred from other members into the head of HHA/redeeming member's account, then the total deducted. (sunshinebob) https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/33741742-post407.html
Print Wikipost

13Nov pm - 17Nov am : BAEC account maintenance - cannot login or spend Avios

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2021, 3:14 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze
I can log in via desktop, and upcoming flight shows, but unable to access the booking via MMB. (3 different error messages each time I "try again")
I am unable to log-in to EC via App, but can access my booking directly through the app. (Albeit ticket number not showing for one of the legs - only ticketed overnight so will be patient on that one!)

It seems every member has a different permutation of issues - it's crazy.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 3:21 am

Programs: BAEC: Bronze; Marriott: Gold
Originally Posted by Markie

Login is back on the homepage and working.
Not completely. I'm still not able to logon using my username - having to use my BAEC membership number instead.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 3:27 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
My TP collection year end is incorrect on the initial landing page after log-in - it shows as the card expiry date of the following month end. It's correct in the sub-menus.
Attached Images  
Old Nov 23, 2021, 3:37 am
A13

Programs: BA Silver
How long are Avios from Amex taking to post? I have 27,500 coming across from my BAPP which were 'sent' on the 18th but not showing as yet.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 3:42 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond *, IHG, Couples Romance Rewards
Originally Posted by A13
How long are Avios from Amex taking to post? I have 27,500 coming across from my BAPP which were 'sent' on the 18th but not showing as yet.
we have Amex avios from 13th that haven't arrived yet.
A13 likes this.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 5:06 am

Programs: AA, BA, NH, TP
Originally Posted by Ramos
Still unable to submit partner claims for flights taken on Iberia, submit button is still greyed out.

i have TP missing for flights taken after end Oct until now. My partner has the same issue.
Phoned Iberia Platino and they said BEAC nos. properly recorded at their end and problem lies with BA. Have tried to contact GGL line on several occasions (about other issues and was going to ask about above at the same time) but have given up after holding on for over 1/2 hour each time
Tks for the update. I tried this morning to claim for some missing AA flights from mid-Nov - the submit button is still grayed out.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 5:11 am

Programs: Meh
Sorry, we don't recognise those details. Please check and try again.

What the hell?
Edit: Message when trying to log in now on laptop.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 5:26 am

Programs: OWS, *A G
Originally Posted by stevie
Sorry, we don't recognise those details. Please check and try again.

What the hell?
Edit: Message when trying to log in now on laptop.
I got the same error message on the wife's account over the weekend (using the backdoor) whilst my account logged on alright. Her account logs in OK now.

I'm trying to book a redemption flight using two AMEX 2-4-1s but get the below error message. Did I miss a change on this or is this a mistake?

Old Nov 23, 2021, 5:27 am

Originally Posted by rapidex
Still unable to transfer any nectar points into BAEC.
nor was I for the past week, seems to be ok now
Old Nov 23, 2021, 5:41 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold
Originally Posted by Gaza
For those getting the message saying they don't have a Household Account you might want to try this. Locate the email sent around 28/9 and click the link to "Manage my Household Account." That is allowing me to view the household account.

My EDI-LCY on 16/11 has now posted.

Did that and mine is still saying I dont have a household account!!
When I try and create a "new" household account it wont let me since it says the people I am trying to add already belong in a Househod account!!

UPDATE - so now for some reason my Household account has reappeared out of nowhere!

You couldn't make this s**t up

I can;t be the only one

Last edited by Waggy; Nov 23, 2021 at 5:48 am Reason: UPDATE
Old Nov 23, 2021, 6:19 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Apparently I no longer have a Household Account but I do have a Household Avios balance which is greater than my individual balance. I'm sure it will all be fixed soon
Old Nov 23, 2021, 6:47 am

Programs: BAEC
So, just booked my first flight in 2 yrs, a multi-city flight through my company's travel agent. outbound on AA metal, middle leg on Delta and return on BA.
Firstly, to my surprise the DL leg appears on my booking in the BA app.. I don't think I've ever had that before (i.e. a flight with a non-partner listed in there).
Secondly the app is not showing any of the seat choices for the AA/BA flights but is showing them for the DL one . If I want to see my seats on AA/BA i have to go to MMB then hit Choose..

Maybe it's a quirk of the latest changes...
Old Nov 23, 2021, 6:51 am

Programs: Delta 1MM/PM, BAEC GGL, Asiana Diamond Plus(Lifetime), AC *Tangerine
Latest from US West Coast:

All logins(OC and Android) are now working (finally)
Still missing AA flights starting from 08 November, however the BA flights showed up Sunday morning.
Extra bonus BA flight credited in-between the two I actually flew. I wonder when/if they'll get around to catching that one, if not I'll just be grateful.

The Submit Button is still not working for Claim Missing Avios, so we'll see what happens in th enext day or so...
Old Nov 23, 2021, 7:15 am

AA awards cannot be booked on the phone even when other OW airlines show it (ie Iberia, Alaska).

this is infuriating
Old Nov 23, 2021, 7:22 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Nephoi
EC is in English. Even if I change language and location to German(y) it’s all English. That’s new.
I can't get baec website site on my phone browser out of Spanish today. Went to select English and no options appear. Thankfully I'm bilingual.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.