Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

13Nov pm - 17Nov am : BAEC account maintenance - cannot login or spend Avios

13Nov pm - 17Nov am : BAEC account maintenance - cannot login or spend Avios

Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 15, 22, 5:16 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: Prospero
Wiki Link
BUGS
1. Promotion to Gold Guest List (Markie)
2. More Gold Upgrades for 2 than there should be (Markie)
3. Flight details have same date for posting as for flight (Markie)
4. American Airline reward flights do not show and cannot be booked online(not sure if they can be booked by phone)
5. Combining avios points with IB is not possible. (alexphj)
6. TP collection year end on landing page shows card expiry date (i.e. end of following month). Correct under 'My Account' sub-menu. (NWIFlyer)
7. No household account although underlying data appears to still be there (many)
8. language set to english (german not available) (Nephoi)
9. AA Business R class domestic flight shows as Economy(R), but properly credits Avios+TP (El_Duderito)
10. Booking reference doesnt display for partner flights eve though the tag is there (MaxFlyer)
11. Adding/editing contact phone number (for pax and/or additional contact) to 'Australia (+61)' once saved becomes 'Christmas Island (+61)'. (paulieuk)
12. Unable to logon using username - have to use BAEC number instead. (bakera)

'FEATURES'
1. Bronze/Silver/Gold members have some text formatted in Bronze/Silver/Gold text as applicable. Consensus seems to be that it's pretty, but hard to see

ENHANCEMENTS
1. Additional detail of flights on Front Page (Markie)
2. Scroll back of transactions goes to October 2018 (Markie)
3. Household account redemptions appear differently, with pro-rate Avios transferred from other members into the head of HHA/redeeming member's account, then the total deducted. (sunshinebob) https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/33741742-post407.html
Print Wikipost

Old Nov 22, 21, 5:13 am

Programs: BA GGL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
aside from the fact my TPs are not posting, i really need to be able to log in to not only submit claims for missing TPs from nov 8 to now...i mean 14days and points not posted is a sign of things to come.

weirdly this morning i got an email about getting ready to fly/my trip to the USA. the odd thing is my next US flight is xmas...so looking up the flight in MMB, it states there is a refund to be issued...but looking at my spreadsheet, i never had a flight booked with this PNR at least in the last two years which is how far back my spreadsheet goes, so there is another lovely IT mystery.

further, i cant even log in to file complaints!
Old Nov 22, 21, 5:13 am

Programs: BA Gold, Mucci
Originally Posted by LCY8737 View Post
Same, also flight credits from recent days missing.
I had flights from 12 and 15 November credit yesterday, 21 November. I noticed in the app this morning when I refreshed it manually... it didn't refresh automatically, I pulled down on it, said it was up to date, nothing had changed, and then it changed after a few seconds when I wasn't looking (I'd swapped to another page in the app and back again). Just a data point.
Old Nov 22, 21, 5:18 am

At what point in the timeline of this meltdown we can assume BAEC has been enhanced away in its entirety ?
Old Nov 22, 21, 5:30 am

In a response on Twitter 13 minutes ago, BA stated "most aspects of the Executive Club are now working"
​​​​​
​​​​​
Atacama40 likes this.
Old Nov 22, 21, 5:34 am

Programs: KLM Plat for Life , BA Gold, Avianca Diamond, HH Silver, (OtherhalfGold), IHG Gold
Originally Posted by NandoDave View Post
In a response on Twitter 13 minutes ago, BA stated "most aspects of the Executive Club are now working"
​​​​​
​​​​​
Thats Great to Know apart from I cant even log in !
Old Nov 22, 21, 5:35 am

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1
​​​​​
​​​​​
They should have added "apart from members being able to log in"!
Old Nov 22, 21, 5:37 am

Programs: BA - Silver, Hilton - Diamond, Marriott - Silver
Originally Posted by VSLover View Post
aside from the fact my TPs are not posting, i really need to be able to log in to not only submit claims for missing TPs from nov 8 to now...i mean 14days and points not posted is a sign of things to come.

weirdly this morning i got an email about getting ready to fly/my trip to the USA. the odd thing is my next US flight is xmas...so looking up the flight in MMB, it states there is a refund to be issued...but looking at my spreadsheet, i never had a flight booked with this PNR at least in the last two years which is how far back my spreadsheet goes, so there is another lovely IT mystery.

further, i cant even log in to file complaints!
Make sure that the PNR is a true BA PNR rather than a copy/partial copy for use with another airline (e.g. AA/Alaska) - have a look at what Amadeus says when plugged into CheckMyTrip ....
Old Nov 22, 21, 5:41 am

Originally Posted by simonsmith View Post
That’s Great to Know apart from I can’t even log in !
Logging in is just one feature out of the many thousands the BAEC offers. BA are absolutely right
adrianlondon and nk15 like this.

Last edited by BATLV; Nov 22, 21 at 5:42 am Reason: typo
Old Nov 22, 21, 5:42 am

Programs: BA Gold; FB Silver; SPG; IHG Gold
My most recent BA flight about a week ago has now credited. However I am still missing some AY Avios and TP's from beginning November, which I would quite like to claim. I guess it makes sense to wait another week or so, but if we are still without full access to BA.com presumably the only way to proceed is to send everything off by post?
Old Nov 22, 21, 5:52 am

Programs: BA Exec Club (Bronze)
​​​​​
​​​​​
Old Nov 22, 21, 5:55 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by simonsmith View Post
That’s Great to Know apart from I can’t even log in !
Website is still officially down. Burrow and transact at your peril. The message displayed on the front page has been updated though :

Logging in to your Executive Club

To log in to your Executive Club account, please use the British Airways mobile app. We're sorry for the inconvenience, we’re working hard to get this part of our website back up and running
Old Nov 22, 21, 5:59 am

A pal of mine was due to attend a training department budget meeting this morning. None of the senior management scheduled to attend turned up, so they just went home, or more likely the pub.
Not sure what the senior guys were busy with, the operation seems to be running smoothly this morning.
Old Nov 22, 21, 6:07 am

Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer View Post
Website is still officially down. Burrow and transact at your peril. The message displayed on the front page has been updated though :

Logging in to your Executive Club

To log in to your Executive Club account, please use the British Airways mobile app. We're sorry for the inconvenience, were working hard to get this part of our website back up and running
Except on my Android phone I am unable to log in.
Old Nov 22, 21, 6:07 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Not sure if this has been mentioned upthread, but have any monthly Amex transactions posted yet? Mine was due on the 14th (not sure if that's the same as everyone else) but no sign of it yet. I'm keeping an eye on this one especially as there's been a few big purchases this month!
Old Nov 22, 21, 6:09 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, BA Gold, SQ TPP
A slightly quicker route in on the website appears to be hovering over 'Manage' on the homepage, which gives an option 'Log in to my Executive Club'. That option takes you to a page which allows me to login with my recently changed password. Here is a direct link:
https://www.britishairways.com/trave...club/_gf/en_gb

I have no idea why they would leave these routes open but not the main page.
Thanks - that worked for me. But I had to change my password as it had an ampersand in it ...

Search this Thread