Wonderful flight to DXB

Old Oct 25, 2021, 7:52 am
Original Poster

Wonderful flight to DXB

With all the negativity around, wanted to post a very positive experience flying to Dubai on Sat night with 3 kids in F! Airport was quiet as it was the evening. Check in was v quick and straight to the CCR. Staff were great with the kids and kept us fed and watered. Flight was a dream. We didnt want much apart from sleep, which the kids duly delivered on thank god! I had a snack and drink straight after wheels up and then we were all woken with breakfast 40 mins out. Staff were friendly etc and it was a lovely experience so they do exist !
Old Oct 25, 2021, 11:22 am

Programs: BA Gold, BMI, ANA, HH Blue, SPG Gold
Thanks for reporting such a positive experience, which sadly dropped down the page very fast, so now hopefully it will come back.
Old Oct 25, 2021, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by botham
Thanks for reporting such a positive experience, which sadly dropped down the page very fast, so now hopefully it will come back.
I think balance is important. I will say if things are bad, and will say when things are spot on, as they were on sat night at LHR! I cant imagine anyone had room for complaint as it all went so well !

Actually that said, I heard a man complaining in the CCR that the kitchen was closed and it was not on etc at 9.30pm which I get. if you are open why not just keep the kitchen open until close time ?!
Old Oct 25, 2021, 3:41 pm

Programs: BA Gold, BMI, ANA, HH Blue, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by MANCHESTER
I think balance is important. I will say if things are bad, and will say when things are spot on, as they were on sat night at LHR! I cant imagine anyone had room for complaint as it all went so well !

Actually that said, I heard a man complaining in the CCR that the kitchen was closed and it was not on etc at 9.30pm which I get. if you are open why not just keep the kitchen open until close time ?!
Fully agree, when paying to fly F, facilities should be available.
Old Oct 25, 2021, 3:48 pm

Originally Posted by MANCHESTER
With all the negativity around, wanted to post a very positive experience flying to Dubai on Sat night with 3 kids in F! Airport was quiet as it was the evening. Check in was v quick and straight to the CCR. Staff were great with the kids and kept us fed and watered. Flight was a dream. We didnt want much apart from sleep, which the kids duly delivered on thank god! I had a snack and drink straight after wheels up and then we were all woken with breakfast 40 mins out. Staff were friendly etc and it was a lovely experience so they do exist !
Nice to hear! Looking FWD to my first trip in December on the a380 even more now..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.