GIB as an alternative to AGP ?

Old Oct 22, 2021, 5:52 am

Originally Posted by LondonTechTraveller
Any tips for the transfer from the railway station in Madrid to the airport?
There is a direct suburban train from Atocha station to Madrid airport, journey time under half an hour. 2.60 fare, or free to anyone arriving on AVE trains.
Old Oct 24, 2021, 4:01 am

Programs: DL DIA, BA Gold
Originally Posted by LondonTechTraveller
Any tips for the transfer from the railway station in Madrid to the airport?
Arriving in MAD via Renfe you can take the yellow bus outside Atocha station for 5 euros which stops right outside all the terminals, it takes 30mins and runs every 15 mins. Even during Covid is been fine and punctual. Or take the train connection which with my limited Spainish is a PITA as you have to find a specific machine to scan your Renfe ticket and I have had problems with the machine before. You could also do Uber which is about 40. I normally always take the bus as its got plenty of space for cases and a nice view of central MAD as you go.

On MAD arrival I would always recommend the bus the the Renfe Station as its right outside to the right of the arrivals hall.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 4:10 am

Programs: BA Exec Gold; Accor Le Club Gold
Thanks to both [MENTION=874118]Confus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=323052]jtatlanta[/MENTION] for some good ideas for alternatives to the Metro

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.