Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Has BA Ceased offering Armed Forces Discount?

Has BA Ceased offering Armed Forces Discount?

Old Jun 19, 22, 6:59 am
  #121  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: UK
Programs: BAEC Gold. ihg Spire Elite. Hilton Honors Diamond. Radisson Gold
Posts: 1,175
Originally Posted by DDelford View Post
Hi, please could someone send me the link and the password. I do have a DDS account but noticed itís showing no BA offers available on the site.

Many thanks
PM sent
BarneyMcGrew is offline  
Old Jun 20, 22, 3:55 pm
  #122  
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1
Hello all, I have found myself in much the same situation and cannot see any offers on the DDS app despite having a valid logon. If someone was able to send me the link and password I'd be very grateful. Many thanks!
andystones99 is offline  
Old Jun 20, 22, 11:02 pm
  #123  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: UK
Programs: BAEC Gold. ihg Spire Elite. Hilton Honors Diamond. Radisson Gold
Posts: 1,175
Originally Posted by andystones99 View Post
Hello all, I have found myself in much the same situation and cannot see any offers on the DDS app despite having a valid logon. If someone was able to send me the link and password I'd be very grateful. Many thanks!
PM sent
BarneyMcGrew is offline  
Old Jun 21, 22, 2:40 pm
  #124  
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1
Question DDS/BA login

Also looking to book a trip with BA, BarneyMcGrew can you help me too please? Happy to show DDS login etc
jdas1990 is offline  
Old Jun 21, 22, 5:34 pm
  #125  
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1
PW please

Is it possible to have the PW for the offer?
happy to give modnet email address if I have to or prove DDS membership ​
Tonde is offline  
Old Jun 21, 22, 10:10 pm
  #126  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: UK
Programs: BAEC Gold. ihg Spire Elite. Hilton Honors Diamond. Radisson Gold
Posts: 1,175
Originally Posted by jdas1990 View Post
Also looking to book a trip with BA, BarneyMcGrew can you help me too please? Happy to show DDS login etc
PM sent

Originally Posted by Tonde View Post
Is it possible to have the PW for the offer?
happy to give modnet email address if I have to or prove DDS membership ​
PM sent
BarneyMcGrew is offline  
Old Jun 23, 22, 9:49 am
  #127  
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1
Originally Posted by BarneyMcGrew View Post
Dear BA forum members,

As per the t&c’s of the BA/Defence Discount Service (DDS) discount offer (and BA’s wider Armed Forces Corporate Covenant commitment), the discount is only available to members of the Defence Discount Service and/or HM Armed Forces/Ministry of Defence staff.

Sorry to have to say this, but I am receiving a number of PM’s/messages from people requesting the DDS/BA discount link/password who are obviously not DDS members or members of HM Armed Forces/MOD staff.

To be clear, if you request the link and/or password, you will be asked a question that only bona-fide DDS members can answer before you will receive the offer link/password details.

Alternatively, the link/password can be sent to an official MOD (@mod.gov.uk) e-mail address.

I am happy to forward the link/password details to entitled personnel once entitlement is established, but if you are not so entitled, please do not ask for the link/password.

Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Barney.
Hi Barney, would you be able to send me the link please? I would really appreciate it. Happy to verify my military details. Cheers, Tom
Tom Christie is offline  
Old Jun 23, 22, 10:41 am
  #128  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: UK
Programs: BAEC Gold. ihg Spire Elite. Hilton Honors Diamond. Radisson Gold
Posts: 1,175
Originally Posted by Tom Christie View Post
Hi Barney, would you be able to send me the link please? I would really appreciate it. Happy to verify my military details. Cheers, Tom
PM sent
nic4024 likes this.
BarneyMcGrew is offline  
Old Jun 24, 22, 2:04 pm
  #129  
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1
Please help

Dos this links still work? I am a member of DDS and been in the army for 24 years if that helps. I need the password and link if there is anyone who could help. Regards Pete
nic4024 likes this.
Pete1979 is offline  
Old Jun 25, 22, 12:47 am
  #130  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: UK
Programs: BAEC Gold. ihg Spire Elite. Hilton Honors Diamond. Radisson Gold
Posts: 1,175
Originally Posted by Pete1979 View Post
Dos this links still work? I am a member of DDS and been in the army for 24 years if that helps. I need the password and link if there is anyone who could help. Regards Pete
PM sent
BarneyMcGrew is offline  
Old Jun 26, 22, 5:32 am
  #131  
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1
Hi, Would you mind giving me the password also please? Sorry I should add my son is currently in the Royal Navy, he had tried booking through the DDS site but it says there is currently no offers
Many thanks

Last edited by nic4024; Jun 26, 22 at 5:55 am Reason: Add more details
nic4024 is offline  
Old Jun 27, 22, 8:32 am
  #132  
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1
Please could you let me know also? Raised with DDS today but could be 14 days for a response
victoria123 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread