FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Has BA Ceased offering Armed Forces Discount? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/2054949-has-ba-ceased-offering-armed-forces-discount.html)

Tabz1973. Aug 9, 2022 3:31 am

Any chance you could share the password bud? Its doing my nut in, trying to book some flights

BarneyMcGrew Aug 9, 2022 3:34 am

Originally Posted by Tabz1973. (Post 34498930)
Any chance you could share the password bud? Its doing my nut in, trying to book some flights

PM sent

SKP86 Aug 11, 2022 11:18 am

Website Glitch??

Hello,

Thanks for the above direct link (also could not locate it on DDS). I recall the password from a previous booking. I was just wondering if anyone else is having issues booking via the link. I can select the flights which appears to give a small discount compared to other site but after that it just states 'loading'. I have tried on multiple browsers & devices. Wondering if this is a temporary BA website glitch or the Mil Disc link is no longer active? Need to book flights asap as flight is within the next fortnight.

Thanks

josh_moore002 Aug 15, 2022 4:20 am

Missing offer on DDS website

Hi all, MoD civil servant here, trying to access the ba offer but can’t find anywhere on the site. I’ve got the link but don’t know the password please can someone pm me. Can provide proof or mod email to send to.

many thanks

BarneyMcGrew Aug 15, 2022 4:22 am

Originally Posted by josh_moore002 (Post 34515487)
Hi all, MoD civil servant here, trying to access the ba offer but can’t find anywhere on the site. I’ve got the link but don’t know the password please can someone pm me. Can provide proof or mod email to send to.

many thanks

PM sent

Sian1984 Aug 16, 2022 8:13 am

Password

Hi there

Please can someone remind me of the password - I have used it before but it has slipped my mind and DDS have still not reinstated the link.

Many thanks

BarneyMcGrew Aug 16, 2022 8:37 am

Originally Posted by Sian1984 (Post 34518959)
Hi there

Please can someone remind me of the password - I have used it before but it has slipped my mind and DDS have still not reinstated the link.

Many thanks

PM sent

cpratt93 Aug 16, 2022 10:15 am

Please can you send me the password? I want to see if this still exists/works thank y

Originally Posted by Definitas (Post 33682649)
last time I saw a similar post (on another website) I could still see the DDS link. I just logged in and, sure enough. It is not there. From memory it just says you have to call to get the discount. Has this changed?

I also had a wave of nostalgia due to the word promulgated!

BarneyMcGrew Aug 16, 2022 12:37 pm

PM sent

SiGray Aug 21, 2022 11:33 pm

I too have noticed the BA link is still missing from the DDS website. Link to BA military fares still works.

Please can someone share the password via DM. Many thanks

BarneyMcGrew Aug 21, 2022 11:36 pm

Originally Posted by SiGray (Post 34534467)
I too have noticed the BA link is still missing from the DDS website. Link to BA military fares still works.

Please can someone share the password via DM. Many thanks

PM sentt

Tankerman10 Aug 23, 2022 9:00 am

The BA offer is still missing from the DDS website and app - I have messaged them but it can take up to 14 days to respond. Could someone please PM me the password? Thanks.

BarneyMcGrew Aug 23, 2022 9:02 am

Originally Posted by Tankerman10 (Post 34538553)
The BA offer is still missing from the DDS website and app - I have messaged them but it can take up to 14 days to respond. Could someone please PM me the password? Thanks.

PM sent

Tankerman10 Aug 24, 2022 6:50 am

I’ve just received a reply from Matthew at DDS to my query:

This offer has unfortunately expired - I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.’

The link and password still work on the BA website, though.

Nickb180 Aug 29, 2022 11:56 am

Password

Originally Posted by BarneyMcGrew (Post 34538562)
PM sent

Hi Barney - can you send me the password please?
VMT!