FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Has BA Ceased offering Armed Forces Discount? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/2054949-has-ba-ceased-offering-armed-forces-discount.html)

BarneyMcGrew Jul 24, 2022 6:04 am

Originally Posted by boggy13 (Post 34452890)
Hi - the link I have used for some time now takes me to the BA website Military Service Page but with a notification at the top of the page - "Error: We regret that the special discount offer is currently unavailable"

Is there now a new link that replaces the old one? If so, very happy to prove my DDS credentials! Many thanks in advance

Will send you a PM shortly

tazxxx Jul 25, 2022 3:58 am

Hi Barney, could I get the link and code too please.

BarneyMcGrew Jul 25, 2022 4:00 am

Originally Posted by tazxxx (Post 34455460)
Hi Barney, could I get the link and code too please.

PM sent

johnbrooks99 Jul 25, 2022 10:43 am

Hi Barney, Can you please send me the code.

BarneyMcGrew Jul 25, 2022 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by johnbrooks99 (Post 34456419)
Hi Barney, Can you please send me the code.

pm sent

royal blue Jul 27, 2022 8:54 am

BA military discount code

Hi Barney
used my discount a few years ago with the password off Defence discount service. Trying to book a flight with BA. Went on DDS to find the discount code. But nothing there. I have created a ticket but it can take up to 14 days to get an answer. Rang DDS phone number but it says they dont allow calls now and to create a ticket. Wanting to book a flight asap. Could you give me the password.. Ex RM and then RMR

andymoss Jul 27, 2022 9:09 am

Good morning. Could someone please send me the current link? Thanks.

BarneyMcGrew Jul 27, 2022 10:51 am

Originally Posted by royal blue (Post 34462797)
Hi Barney
used my discount a few years ago with the password off Defence discount service. Trying to book a flight with BA. Went on DDS to find the discount code. But nothing there. I have created a ticket but it can take up to 14 days to get an answer. Rang DDS phone number but it says they dont allow calls now and to create a ticket. Wanting to book a flight asap. Could you give me the password.. Ex RM and then RMR

Originally Posted by andymoss (Post 34462847)
Good morning. Could someone please send me the current link? Thanks.

will send pm’s shortly

Mike0304 Jul 31, 2022 6:38 am

Military Veterans Discount

Have BA stopped the uk Military & Veterans discounts?

Cannot find the weblink and pw any more.

Saved me loads over past few years now seems to have gone the way of the dodo.

corporate-wage-slave Jul 31, 2022 6:45 am

This is the main thread on the topic, but in essence and as advised there, you need to keep your own copy of the relevant URL. If you didn't do that, well see the thread. But if you go to your browser history, search for CUG, then if it's a BA website you've found the URL. But the discount is still available, it's just DDS hasn't corrected their webpages.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...-discount.html

Mike0304 Jul 31, 2022 7:07 am

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave (Post 34473598)
This is the main thread on the topic, but in essence and as advised there, you need to keep your own copy of the relevant URL. If you didn't do that, well see the thread. But if you go to your browser history, search for CUG, then if it's a BA website you've found the URL. But the discount is still available, it's just DDS hasn't corrected their webpages.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...-discount.html

Thanks, yes it was through Defence Discount Service but as you say it is no longer there.

I take it from the other thread the offer is still available, but have cleared browser history regularly. It never occurred to me to save the page.Doh!

Mike0304 Jul 31, 2022 7:30 am

Originally Posted by BarneyMcGrew (Post 34463155)
will send pm’s shortly

could you send me the link and password please. As posted above it is no longer on defence discount service.

BarneyMcGrew Jul 31, 2022 10:05 am

Originally Posted by Mike0304 (Post 34473670)
could you send me the link and password please. As posted above it is no longer on defence discount service.

will send pm shortly

Jfgcooper95 Aug 5, 2022 3:44 am

Good morning all,

I am new to this forum so hope I am going about replying in the correct way… I’m having similar issues regarding accessing the BA Forces discount and would be grateful if someone could send me the password that I ought to be able to generate through DDS.

Happy for someone to PM me and I will respond with a MODNET email/DDS proof, etc…

Booking a honeymoon soon so would be grateful for a speedy reply! Thanks in advance.

BarneyMcGrew Aug 5, 2022 3:50 am

Originally Posted by Jfgcooper95 (Post 34487938)
Good morning all,

I am new to this forum so hope I am going about replying in the correct way… I’m having similar issues regarding accessing the BA Forces discount and would be grateful if someone could send me the password that I ought to be able to generate through DDS.

Happy for someone to PM me and I will respond with a MODNET email/DDS proof, etc…

Booking a honeymoon soon so would be grateful for a speedy reply! Thanks in advance.

Will PM you shortly.