Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) to Singapore.

Old Jan 21, 2022, 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by dubflyer26
I see Singapore have now changed the rules and if have proof of recent positive COVID infection, no need for any negative tests.
To add, "recent" means proof of COVID infection within last 90 days from date of embarkation to SIN. If so, can take ANY flight without being subject to quarantine on arrival, not constrained to only VTL flights. If non citizens and permanent residents, the application process according to Category I, II, III and IV rules would still apply.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 12:39 am

Bit of info for returning from Singapore to UK. BA ‘MMB’ stated early check-in available at the counters but when we arrived early we were told that due to covid it is now officially three hours before departure. They did open not long after 7pm.

As a UK resident EU passport holder, I was asked for proof of my settled status. Luckily I keep a printed copy with my passport. I was surprised as this was the first time I’ve been asked to prove my status.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 1:42 am

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by paperwastage
https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/vaccinated-recovered
https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/stat...vid-19-testing

6 United Kingdom Accreditation Service
https://www.ukas.com/find-an-organisation/

as long as the lab on your NHS report shows up in ukas.com, you're good?
Thanks. The NHS report doesn't list a lab so guess need to go out for a private test to be sure. Would think they should accept NHS result when it lists DOB etc but unfortunately it's not entirely clear.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 4:09 am

6 United Kingdom Accreditation Service
https://www.ukas.com/find-an-organisation/

as long as the lab on your NHS report shows up in ukas.com, you're good?
I’m not sure if it’s just me but I can’t seem to be able to find the clinic we’re booked with - The Regenerative Clinic on that website but it does appear on this Government list https://assets.publishing.service.go...22.csv/preview
Will that be sufficient?

edited to say - it’s not accredited by UKAS so we have cancelled our appointment and booked with Randox instead.

Last edited by quitecontrary; Jan 24, 2022 at 11:18 am
Old Jan 25, 2022, 10:18 am

Programs: BA Nada, HH Diamond, IHG Spire AMB, Marriott Plat, Accor Gold
Has anyone applied for a VTP recently, the website only allows for 2 QR vaccination codes. I have three, if I use the first two they are more than 270 days old?
Old Jan 25, 2022, 3:47 pm

I think you just download your latest one from the NHS app.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 12:19 am

Originally Posted by strickers
Has anyone applied for a VTP recently, the website only allows for 2 QR vaccination codes. I have three, if I use the first two they are more than 270 days old?
To answer my own question, the application will only accept the QR codes for the first two doses. It may be that I have to provide booster shot information on arrival?

The next thing I found is that during the Safe Travel Concierge application BA11 isn't amongst the list of flights in the dropdown menu, it does allow you to type the flight number in though, it confused me for a while.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 4:27 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, Senior Railcard & Bus Pass
Originally Posted by gcuk
Seems BA11 has been cancelled with the restart of the Sydney flights and the only flight to Singapore is now the through flight to Sydney. Previous info was that BA11 specifically was the VTL flight. Haven't seen anything to confirm BA15 is the new VTL flight.
Originally Posted by wilsnunn
The BA VTL option is something that is concerning me, we are looking at going back to Singapore for a bit to see family in April but currently the VTL guidance for BA is only valid to the end of the winter timetable. Hopefully they will make BA15/16 VTL flights too as Australia are likely going to need as strict, if not stricter vaccination requirements than Singapore!
My BA11/12 flights in Feb/Mar have both been cancelled. I would like to change the flights to June, but there is still no information on the BA website about the designated VTL flight changing from BA0011. I want to believe what is being suggested on mainlymiles.com about BA0015 becoming the new VTL flight, but i don’t fancy spending ages on hold to change my dates until I know for definite. (MMB doesn’t give me the option to change dates - I am assuming that’s because I used a GUF2 to upgrade to F.)
Old Jan 27, 2022, 4:39 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL (OWE), SA LifePlat (*G), BD Gold to the end, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by WickedStepMother
My BA11/12 flights in Feb/Mar have both been cancelled. I would like to change the flights to June, but there is still no information on the BA website about the designated VTL flight changing from BA0011. I want to believe what is being suggested on mainlymiles.com about BA0015 becoming the new VTL flight, but i don’t fancy spending ages on hold to change my dates until I know for definite. (MMB doesn’t give me the option to change dates - I am assuming that’s because I used a GUF2 to upgrade to F.)
My Singapore flight is in June but although its no longer for sale, it's not showing as cancelled in MMB. Its part of a trip to SYD. I always book the early flight to SIN and have 4 hours at SIN to shower, walk around, etc before the SYD through flight catches up. I suppose it will cancel at some point but I won't be rushing to accept changes until we have some clarity about VTL, and to retain some flexibility re the Australian border reopening.
WickedStepMother likes this.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 2:39 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by WickedStepMother
I want to believe what is being suggested on mainlymiles.com about BA0015 becoming the new VTL flight
I came here to ask exactly this. I have a SIN-LON ticket booked for first half of May but need to book my LHR-SIN to actually get there but won't book it without knowledge of what is happening re VTL flights. I would love to believe mainlymiles but it seems too good to be true given that nowhere else seems to have any information.
WickedStepMother likes this.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by AmaaiZeg
As a UK resident EU passport holder, I was asked for proof of my settled status. Luckily I keep a printed copy with my passport. I was surprised as this was the first time I’ve been asked to prove my status.
The SG check in folks are very by-the-book. For non UK passport holders, they always ask me for my return ticket just to "make a note" in their system. Wonder what would happen if a passenger has a one-way ticket and hasn't decided which flight to book for the journey home...
AmaaiZeg likes this.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 3:31 pm

Note the MOH lists accreditation bodies for PCR only. There's no mention of similar accreditation for ART.
Old Jan 28, 2022, 4:23 pm

Programs: BA Exec Club Silver, IHG Platinum Elite, Qatar Privilege Club
Originally Posted by gcuk
Seems BA11 has been cancelled with the restart of the Sydney flights and the only flight to Singapore is now the through flight to Sydney. Previous info was that BA11 specifically was the VTL flight. Haven't seen anything to confirm BA15 is the new VTL flight.
I’m booked on the BA11 in May and and have heard nothing about it being cancelled….yet.

Last edited by Exsilver; Jan 28, 2022 at 4:28 pm
Old Jan 29, 2022, 2:48 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Do we know from reliable source if SIN allows transit LHR-SIN-SGN/HAN onto VN in SIN?
Old Jan 29, 2022, 3:14 am

Originally Posted by nufnuf77
Do we know from reliable source if SIN allows transit LHR-SIN-SGN/HAN onto VN in SIN?
From what I see SIN is very strict on single ticket transit, the Changi website states it must be an approved transit route.

VN website:

https://www.vietnamairlines.com/sg/e...0118-Singapore
sammyg901 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.