Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Madrid Back to Back

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2021, 2:23 pm

Programs: AA,DL,F9,UA,WN
Off topic, but does anyone know if Madrid airport has a hotel that is inside the airport or directly attached to it?
Old Oct 8, 2021, 3:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by SUPERTRAVEL
Off topic, but does anyone know if Madrid airport has a hotel that is inside the airport or directly attached to it?

Hi,

Sorry but I don't think there are any in the airport or directly attached to it

Regards
tbs
SUPERTRAVEL likes this.
Old Oct 9, 2021, 7:34 am

Programs: It's Complicated...
Originally Posted by SUPERTRAVEL
There is an Air Rooms location at the airport but only consider it good value if you just need a shorter stay. Rates are typically better at other airport properties.
SUPERTRAVEL likes this.
Old Oct 9, 2021, 12:36 pm

Programs: BA GfL, IHG Diamond, HH Diamond
I see you have 'snagged' A380 flights. Can you share the flight numbers? I am guessing BA462 and BA463. Am looking to take a trip to AGP in November and would be happy to take a slight detour if that means flying on the A380..
Old Oct 9, 2021, 12:42 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Bluebrummie2000
I see you have 'snagged' A380 flights. Can you share the flight numbers? I am guessing BA462 and BA463. Am looking to take a trip to AGP in November and would be happy to take a slight detour if that means flying on the A380..
462/463 is correct.
Old Oct 9, 2021, 12:47 pm

Programs: BA GfL, IHG Diamond, HH Diamond
Thanks for the quick response. Now I need to persuade Mrs Bluebrummie that it makes sense to take the detour:-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.