Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 2, 2021, 6:21 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Tobias-UK
Previous thread (now archived): Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2020

This thread gives the current catering options for the LHR T5 Concorde Room (all day) and First Dining Room within the LHR T3 Galleries First lounge (after 18:30). Eligible passengers include BA First ticket holders, Premier and Gold Guest List (GGL) cardholders. The catering in both lounges is supplied by BaxterStorey, who took over the contract on 2 May 2013.

The current catering options in the LHR CCR can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here. In addition, there are a selection of
- bar snacks, details found in post 6 or you can click here
- teas list, details found in post 7 or you can click here
- drinks list, details found in post 8 or you can click here
- cocktails list, details in this separate thread click here

The full menu is also available online at t5c.yourmenu.cloud, the password is the same as the other lounges.

There are also photo guides (updated with March menus) which you can see in the following linked posts:
Concorde Room (CCR) at JFK
Please see this thread which is now dedicated to food and drink at all none LHR Concorde Rooms and Bars
Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB - food and drink - 2017 thread

Also there is an archive of JFK CCR menus in post #14 of that thread which covers September 2015 to date.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2016 (n.b. no separate 2017 or 2018 thread) - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options - T3 and T5

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, Aberdeen, and Inverness
First Lounge London Gatwick Catering options
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2017 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2019
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2018
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2017
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2016
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - see new Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB linked above
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 - T1 international flights

Print Wikipost

Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2021

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2021, 5:30 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
In terms of the afternoon menu, I agree that it hasn't changed from the one I posted in early November in post 81.

Compared to the October menu (see post 65) the differences are a changes to the salads - if you are in to that sort of thing! - the turkey & ham pie instead of the hot dog, and the cheese selection is a bit different.
orbitmic and crazyarmadillo like this.
Old Dec 1, 2021, 5:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
I would also say that even pre-covid, sometimes, menu changes did not happen exactly on the 1st of the month, so maybe let's give it a day or two and hope for some change (says the guy who hopes for new stuff for his trip in a couple of days! )
Old Dec 1, 2021, 5:35 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by orbitmic
I would also say that even pre-covid, sometimes, menu changes did not happen exactly on the 1st of the month, so maybe let's give it a day or two and hope for some change (says the guy who hopes for new stuff for his trip in a couple of days! )
I don't think they are doing changes at the start of the month anymore like pre covid when they would change one starter, two mains, and one desert every month. Instead it will be changes to one to two dishes as supplies dictate.
orbitmic likes this.
Old Dec 1, 2021, 6:04 am

Programs: BA GGLfL, WoH Lifetime Globalist, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by DoctorCopper
That looks remarkably similar to the October menu above.

Doc Copper
I meant, of course, November!

Doc Copper
KARFA likes this.
Old Dec 1, 2021, 6:06 am

Originally Posted by KARFA
I don't think they are doing changes at the start of the month anymore like pre covid when they would change one starter, two mains, and one desert every month. Instead it will be changes to one to two dishes as supplies dictate.
I recall reading a posting where it was mentioned that CCR menus changed on the first Tuesday of the month (or something like that).

Doc Copper
Old Dec 2, 2021, 1:23 am

Programs: BA Gold Guest List, Concorde Room Card, Hilton Diamond
Does anyone know what time last orders for breakfast would be? 11:00? 11:30? Thanks...
Old Dec 2, 2021, 3:58 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
it's a disappointing menu tbh if december = november (which already strikes me as not-that-great).
I might pop downstairs and bring some caviar with me instead, this whole braised cheeks and ba burger is too peasant for my liking.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 4:02 am

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by ba_cityflyer
Does anyone know what time last orders for breakfast would be? 11:00? 11:30? Thanks...
If you just look a few posts up in this thread, it is discussed in details in terms of both official changeover and what deviations are/are not possible.
Old Dec 3, 2021, 5:39 am

The Christmassy turkey and ham pie. Tiny (get yourself a starter, cheese, and sticky toffee pudding if you are going there) but nice.
Old Dec 3, 2021, 6:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GfL, GGL/CCR
It does look small. !! However, good replacement for the hot dog. I think that's gone now.

Was it tasty?

EDIT to ADD. Just saw KARFAs post, the hot dog has gone. I hate hot dogs so that's good.

Last edited by crazyarmadillo; Dec 3, 2021 at 6:12 am
Old Dec 3, 2021, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by crazyarmadillo
It does look small. !! However, good replacement for the hot dog. I think that's gone now.

Was it tasty?
It was ok. I'm not a huge fan of pies to be honest, and probably mostly ordered it because I was excited by the Christmassy sides (sprouts, chestnuts, and honeyed parsnip puree), and also because I keep having the sea bass and am getting a bit tired of it, and cooked steak last night so didn't really fancy braised beef.

As it happened the tiny pie was sort of nice (pastry average, filling tasty), and the sides were a little disappointing (no chestnut, sprouts were under-cooked and lacking flavour, honeyed parsnip puree a bit dull). I find the presentation pretty. I had the ravioli starter which is very average (and crying for parmesan, as I think I've already reported), the cheese plate is really poor (I can't see how it is safer to give boring cheese and boring crackers as compared to the slightly more original cheese we used to have in the CCR and the fruity crackers I love). However, I thought that the sticky toffee pudding for dessert was nice.

I also did enjoy the CC Negroni (I wanted a BA175 but they were out of apricot liqueur) and glad I had it given the very messy B gates boarding and delay because we were at a remote gate with stairs and the wheelchair lifts didn't come for nearly 1 hour!
crazyarmadillo, KARFA and ENTP like this.

Last edited by orbitmic; Dec 3, 2021 at 1:43 pm
Old Dec 4, 2021, 11:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GfL, GGL/CCR
Thanks, appreciate it, I'll give it a try. Hopefully the veg be better.

That reminds me, still never had a BA175. As it's Christmas, a BA175 sounds just right for our next visit!
orbitmic likes this.
Old Dec 4, 2021, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by crazyarmadillo
That reminds me, still never had a BA175. As it's Christmas, a BA175 sounds just right for our next visit!
I personally really like it. But then I'm a fan of both grapefruit and apricot, and LGPS is luxurious for a Champagne cocktail so very much works for me. That said, the CC Negroni was very good and a nice twist on the Negroni fashion which always strikes me as a complete waste of barman's talent as the traditional version is arguably the single easiest cocktail to make at home.
crazyarmadillo likes this.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 9:42 am

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
The Christmassy turkey and ham pie. Tiny (get yourself a starter, cheese, and sticky toffee pudding if you are going there) but nice.
Splendid. Looking forward to this next week
Old Dec 8, 2021, 11:53 am

It was ok. I'm not a huge fan of pies to be honest, and probably mostly ordered it because I was excited by the Christmassy sides (sprouts, chestnuts, and honeyed parsnip puree), and also because I keep having the sea bass and am getting a bit tired of it, and cooked steak last night so didn't really fancy braised beef.
Today's special was Hoki (blue grenadier). Looked very good to me, but didn't try [I'm on a pre-holidays "diet"...]

Doc Copper
orbitmic, crazyarmadillo and KARFA like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.