First Wing opening time

Old Apr 13, 2022, 3:43 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
It stays open up to and including the final flights, usually Abuja and Cape Town.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 3:45 am

Are there any lounges open through the night in either T3 or T5? I've got a flight in this evening and a connecting one at 8AM tomorrow, was hoping to just stay at the airport as all of the hotel prices have sky rocketed!

Got BA Gold and travelling business.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 3:59 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Benedmonds
Are there any lounges open through the night in either T3 or T5? I've got a flight in this evening and a connecting one at 8AM tomorrow, was hoping to just stay at the airport as all of the hotel prices have sky rocketed!

Got BA Gold and travelling business.
There are no overnight lounges in T3 or T5, T5 closes overnight.

Hilton Reading is 113, Premier Inn Chiswick 115, Travelodge M4 Heston Westbound is 91, Travelodge Sunbury M3 is 65.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 4:01 am

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
There are no overnight lounges in T3 or T5, T5 closes overnight.

Hilton Reading is 113, Premier Inn Chiswick 115, Travelodge M4 Heston Westbound is 91, Travelodge Sunbury M3 is 65.
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

Was hoping to stay right by the airport since I've got to fly out on one of the first flights of the day from T5 so don't want to deal with rushing back in first thing - might have to bite the bullet and pay the inflated price!
Old Jul 8, 2022, 4:11 am

Originally Posted by Benedmonds
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

Was hoping to stay right by the airport since I've got to fly out on one of the first flights of the day from T5 so don't want to deal with rushing back in first thing - might have to bite the bullet and pay the inflated price!
If you are Gold and leaving T5 tomorrow at 08:00 hrs, then arriving at 06:15 would be fine, 06:30 to 07:00 if hand luggage only. If there is a queue in the First Wing and you have a boarding pass then use the self drop machines in Zone D or F and consider using North Fast Track insead. Those hotels are all within 30 minutes of T5 by taxi.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.