Community
Wiki Posts
Search

London City parking

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2022, 11:47 am

Programs: BA Gold; MB Ti; HH Diamond; IHG Plat; RR Gold
Originally Posted by flatlander
Definitely a possibility. How far ahead of arrival can you book with Justpark? Can you rock up and book then, or is there a minimum time before arrival?
Honestly I've only used it when parking for the Chinese Restaurant that's on the 1st floor of the rowing centre (well worth it for those nearby, great view of the airport if you fancy spotting too), so I normally pay via the app when I arrive. I believe you can also pay & display at a machine there. There's two pins for it on the JustPark app, one shows as Reservable and the other as Not Reservable. In honesty I don't see they can actually reserve a space so probably worth just doing it on the day if you can get a space - there's no discounts for booking!

Last edited by dakaix; Jun 16, 2022 at 11:57 am
Old Jun 16, 2022, 11:58 am

Programs: BAEC, VS, Emirates, Hilton, Marriott, SPG
Originally Posted by flatlander
Reviving this one, I need to park at or near City next week (Tuesday to Friday)

Any opinions of parking at Excel for several days?
there’s a three day event at Excel next week (InfoSec Europe 22); they’re offering free parking on the Tuesday at Excel as there’s tube strikes that day… don’t know if that helps you with your decision.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 12:53 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
Thanks for all the advice! I've gone for the Dockside car park.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.