Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

DO: SOF-USA West Coast TP Run July-August 2022

Old Jun 12, 2021, 1:25 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Nephoi
DO STATUS: DO #1 SEATTLE/EVERETT & DO #2 LOS ANGELES BOOKABLE

Please add your usernames below if you are planning or considering to join the DO.
If you want to remain anonymous, please send me ( ISTFlyer ) a PM and I would add you in the list. Unless, you specifically request me to add you in to the list with your username, I would only mention you as Anonymous member.

Organizing Committee:

ISTFlyer
Nephoi

Members Planning to Join:

PGberkshire
Vintagepilot
flyingroundtheworld
midvid
wilsnunn
Efincomputer
Tocsin
Lenis
AlphaXray
Cymro
Reetmafreen
Simon Schus
camdentown
HPN-HRL
shl +1
nh1980

Total Number of People Planning to Join: something around 25

Print Wikipost

DO: SOF-USA West Coast TP Run July-August 2022

Old Sep 3, 2021, 1:28 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, BA Amex PP
fine by me, might even try and get a night in MAD to see a friend if routing/price permits
Nephoi likes this.
Old Sep 3, 2021, 1:39 pm

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond
on this ticket would be a BA flight, an IB flight, an AA flight, an BA coded AA flight, an BA codes AY flight.

welcome to the Oneworld TATL JV extravaganza
DesperateDan likes this.
Old Sep 5, 2021, 5:55 am

the booking window for the second DO opened up.

if anyone is interested in joining us in LAX (and a side trip) between JUL27 and AUG03 - feel free to join the discord server, grab the routing and have fun!
HPN-HRL and ISTFlyer like this.
Old Sep 5, 2021, 10:17 am

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, Accor Gold, HH Diamond, Krispy Kreme Brown with chocolate sprinkles
deleted - wrong thread

Last edited by davrossuk; Sep 5, 2021 at 10:36 am
Old Dec 6, 2021, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Plus,QR Platinum,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold, HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Dear folks, we are approaching the booking deadline as the SOF-USA fares have a 180 day advanced purchase requirement.

Just to let you know, the DO schedule is;

DO #1 Seattle - Everett
Pre-DO event in Sofia on 12 July
Leaving Sofia on 13 July
Arriving Sofia on 20 July

DO #2 Los Angeles
Pre-DO event in Sofia on 26 July
Leaving Sofia on 27 July
Arriving Sofia on 3 August

You are welcome to partially join the DO's as well and you don't need to attend all parts.
If you would like to join us, please send Nephoi or myself a PM for more details.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or concerns that you might have regarding these DO's here in this thread.
Old Feb 6, 2022, 10:40 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GfL, Lufthansa SEN, Hilton Diamond, misc other stuff
Do you mind posting the updated schedule here? I believe the outbound on the first trip is now from IST, right?
Old Feb 6, 2022, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by El_Duderito
Do you mind posting the updated schedule here? I believe the outbound on the first trip is now from IST, right?
we got another sched change and are counting the members and seats on the planes right now. give us some time.
Old Feb 20, 2022, 8:58 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
I've just had an email from BA telling me the BA1517 (AA100) on AUG 22nd from JFK-LHR (from T8) has been moved from 6:10pm-6:20am to 7:25pm-7:30am

The SOF connection is at 8:15am from T3, so that might cause an issue!

Not sure why I've been moved. AA shows no change, and their website still has AA100 at 6:10pm and AA106 at 7:25pm.

Last edited by xenole; Feb 20, 2022 at 9:08 am
Old Feb 20, 2022, 11:22 am

Programs: BA Gold; MB Ti; HH Diamond; IHG Plat; RR Gold
I had the same change, along with a bunch of others through LAX. Our AA PNR still shows us on AA100 with seating reservations though - so not sure what's going on. According to EF all of the BA codeshares except for AA106 are gone, so that's likely what prompted it. Hopefully they'll restore them in a few days and I can get the bookings cleaned up.

Oddly though BA added an additional DFW stop before our LAX-JFK Transcon - extra 40TP & some Hard Eight BBQ at the cost of QF's S&P squid? Hmmm... 🤔

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.