Search

Documents for ba check in

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2021, 11:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ba gold
Documents for ba check in

Good morning
I have checked in for flight to faro and uploaded my COVID test certificate also passenger location form
it came back today saying issue with it without saying what issue was

I am confident both lots a documents are correct ?
any thoughts on way to airport
thank you in advance
Old May 27, 2021, 11:56 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
You could try uploading the documents again, this version of HUACA has been reported to have worked. And there have been other reports of mysterious failures on the check - there is a human in there somewhere, taking decisions. For Portugal to the UK the check is simple - have you got some sort of pre-departure test done in the last 3 days; have you purchased a 2 day PCR test once back in the UK; have you fully completed the PLF? So if that is all in a line you just have to check in at Faro. Other reports say that you don't need to add much extra time for this. We also know that for some reason VertFLY isn't enabled for LCY.
Old May 28, 2021, 12:00 am
Original Poster

Thank you for your kind help
I am staying there about 90 days so haven’t booked a return test yet

do i have to do this even when I don’t know my return ?

thank you
Old May 28, 2021, 12:08 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by capetown2k
Thank you for your kind help
I am staying there about 90 days so haven’t booked a return test yet

do i have to do this even when I don’t know my return ?

thank you
Ah ok, sorry I thought this was in connection with a short visit and my earlier post relates to the return to the UK.

Going out, all you need is a 72 hour PCR test, specifically that and not a basic antigen test, and the Portuguese PLF. Nothing else, and no you don't need the day2 test. The PCR does not need a passport number but it's possible the checker added that one in. So perhaps try again with just those components.

If you are not an EU citizen or registered resident, note a visit of that length may burn up your entire visiting rights to Schengen for 6 months. Strictly speaking you may need to supply details of your departure from Portugal, which wasn't required under Freedom of Movement.
Old May 28, 2021, 12:44 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Virgin Flying Club Silver
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
You could try uploading the documents again, this version of HUACA has been reported to have worked. And there have been other reports of mysterious failures on the check - there is a human in there somewhere, taking decisions. For Portugal to the UK the check is simple - have you got some sort of pre-departure test done in the last 3 days; have you purchased a 2 day PCR test once back in the UK; have you fully completed the PLF? So if that is all in a line you just have to check in at Faro. Other reports say that you don't need to add much extra time for this. We also know that for some reason VertFLY isn't enabled for LCY.
Also seems outstations are not clear on VeriFLY - tried using it at FNC check in and was met with a blank look and a request for all of the documents (that had all been verified on the app)
Old May 28, 2021, 1:08 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by Chris9642
Also seems outstations are not clear on VeriFLY - tried using it at FNC check in and was met with a blank look and a request for all of the documents (that had all been verified on the app)
same as my Munich experience. If only BA didn’t outsource outstations...
Old May 28, 2021, 3:08 am
Original Poster

Thank you cws

yes factored in 90/180 rule

Got train down from Manchester like a child at Christmas can’t wait to fly again

thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.