Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Where would you sit in legacy CW post-COVID?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where would you sit in legacy CW post-COVID?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2021, 11:30 am

Programs: BAEC
If it's safe enough, and travel is permitted, then I'd be happy sitting anywhere tbh. But I'm also lucky enough that I will have been fully vaccinated before I'll be able to travel from the UK...
Old Apr 29, 2021, 12:12 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Volare Executive / Skyteam Elite+
As a couple I'd take A/B or J/K personally to maximise distance from others throughout the flight. Solo I'd aim for an 'inner aisle' I think, as if quiet I'd suspect the 'middle pairs' are more likely to be unoccupied.

I'm not sure how much that'd genuinely help as everyone's stuck in a metal tube together, but it'd make me sleep better.
Old Apr 29, 2021, 1:31 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL (OWE), SA LifePlat (*G), BD Gold to the end, Hilton Diamond
For me it would be a fly or not fly decision. I don’t think where anyone sits materially changes the risk. Passing people in the terminal and boarding gate interactions and crowding are just a couple of the other many opportunities to catch covid if that’s the concern.
If I had to fly I’d be relying on my good quality mask, and hand sanitiser.
mikeyfly and drwook like this.
Old Apr 29, 2021, 2:05 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Volare Executive / Skyteam Elite+
Originally Posted by gcuk
For me it would be a fly or not fly decision. I don’t think where anyone sits materially changes the risk. Passing people in the terminal and boarding gate interactions and crowding are just a couple of the other many opportunities to catch covid if that’s the concern.
If I had to fly I’d be relying on my good quality mask, and hand sanitiser.
Yeah it's an individual decision; I'd assume the worst (invol. seat change or even downgrade) - if that'd stop you getting on the plane, don't plan on getting on the plane. If it wouldn't, I don't see an issue with having a seat preference for a reason (I think many of us do...)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.