Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Farewell Temperley [amenity kits] in 1st?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2021, 7:50 am

Programs: BA Gold
I really like the Temperley ladies bag, it makes the perfect make-up bag. Hope it is replaced with something similar, but would like to see the hairbrush re-introduced, it was the most useful thing in the kits after the toothbrush.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by jp-mco
If they wanted something quirky and still British they should go for Jo Malone's new brand 'Jo Loves'.
Given that the Estée Lauder stuff is the biggest seller in BA’s duty free offering, and the animosity that has developed between her and them, I imagine this is the last thing they’d do...
Old Apr 27, 2021, 9:55 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Silver
Originally Posted by Cap'n Benj
If anything is subjective its this kind of stuff, I suspect many things you like the poster you replied to would consider 'terrible'. The beauty of the world but also the in case of not liking the smell of the moisturiser in an airline travel bag, the most 1st world of all 1st world problems!
That's a great point - and a good reason for them to go with something nice but also fairly neutral. The White Company succeeds at that, I think.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 11:06 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, EY Plat, etc
Paul Smith can do the bag and we need to bring back the only useful item in the kit.
VSLover and Iamnotlost like this.
Old Apr 28, 2021, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by Farringdon
trying to think of British brands that are a bit more distinctive and unusual.
I liked the Liberty bags, 3 yrs on and I'm still keeping my travel set of usb cables and phone chargers in one
Old Apr 29, 2021, 3:44 am

Programs: British Airways GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond & Marriott Gold
I like Topo bags. They do a great one for travel
https://topodesigns.com/collections/...39277390626869

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.