Community
Wiki Posts
Search

In Flight Images From BA Flights

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2021, 1:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold / Hilton Diamond / IHG Diamond Ambassador / Marriot Bonvoy Gold
In Flight Images From BA Flights

Just did a return journey to Glasgow in recent days and I noticed that BA are publishing images taken by passengers from aircraft windows. Some of the images were spectacular, such as all three forth bridges on departure from Edinburgh.

Now I am back on the ground I cannot find any link or reference to this.

Does anyone have a link to view or submit images?
Old Apr 18, 2021, 1:40 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

I read the same article and was also impressed by the three Forth bridges shot. Here is the link you are looking for:

BA - The Club - The Cloud Bank
Old Apr 18, 2021, 12:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold / Hilton Diamond / IHG Diamond Ambassador / Marriot Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Prospero
I read the same article and was also impressed by the three Forth bridges shot. Here is the link you are looking for:

BA - The Club - The Cloud Bank
thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.