Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Likelihood of additional MLE dates

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2021, 3:10 am

Programs: Many. Too many. I came here to cut them down. I failed.
I've just checked. All flights cancelled until 15 August, existing 3 flights a week retained until 10 Sep where it drops to 2 flights a week, increased back end of October until 5 weekly flights from November.

July & August flights were crazy busy, i'm not sure whether to applaud or criticise BA's strength in making a firm decision when many expect Maldives to drop to Amber soon, either way i've had a friend in tears already this morning who runs an Indian Ocean Tour Op, this could very much be the straw the breaks the camels back for some. What I have picked up in the last couple of weeks is that BA have a greater insight (either by experts in their commercial team or a hotline to Grant Shapps) into what is happening that other airlines and industry experts - fully expect now that Maldives will not be returning to Amber prior to mid-August. Little bit of despair this morning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.