Wiki Posts
Search

UUA 6 person BA Holiday Booking

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2021, 5:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
UUA 6 person BA Holiday Booking

Of the 6, myself and 2 others are in my household account. The other 3 are not in my HH account but we have redeemed for them before. There are actually 6 F seats available on the route I want and the BA holiday price in J in reasonable. Is there anything I might not be aware of that would prevent me grabbing all 6 seats (assuming they stay available)
Old Mar 23, 2021, 7:35 am

Should be fine if you put the other 3 in your friends & family list first. You need to call to do a BAH UUA so the agent should be able to confirm it’s possible before you book.

Are you sure that availability is real though? Third party tools such as Reward Flight Finder can be very sketchy.
Old Mar 23, 2021, 9:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by mda03jb
Should be fine if you put the other 3 in your friends & family list first. You need to call to do a BAH UUA so the agent should be able to confirm it’s possible before you book.

Are you sure that availability is real though? Third party tools such as Reward Flight Finder can be very sketchy.
Thanks. It is real. Not revealing the date until I've booked but there are actually 7 x F to PHL!
Old Mar 23, 2021, 9:07 am

Programs: British Airways GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by kingcole974
Thanks. It is real. Not revealing the date until I've booked but there are actually 7 x F to PHL!
There was, I just booked 3 of them. I will release for a ransom

Bitcoin only.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.