Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Strange text from BA Holidays re: 'Holidays are not Allowed'

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Strange text from BA Holidays re: 'Holidays are not Allowed'

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2021, 5:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, LH SEN , A3*G & others less exciting that don't fit in my wallet
I got an email from them about another booking ( not the one they already texted me about) .. Coupled with the email the texts make some more sense .. They're obviously badly implemented and look a little dodgy at a glance, but are legitimate.... Maybe they've tweaked it slightly as they have now added an option to request a call back for changes ( this wasn't in the previous option which was just voucher, refund or indicate legitimate reason for travel and keep it)

We are currently receiving a high volume of calls since the latest UK government announcements and are sorry if you have been unable to reach us to discuss your upcoming trip. We're working through all affected holidays in order of travel date, and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

You can expect to receive a text message from us which will contain links to automated options you can select from to tell us what you'd like to do next. This will include the option to ask for a call back to discuss alternative dates, request a full refund or select a voucher for future travel.

The British Airways flight schedule is also undergoing review; therefore you may receive communications about flight cancellations in the meantime. You do not need to take any action regarding flight-related notifications and only a response to the automated text is required.

Please look out for a message to the mobile number you entered when booking and follow the instructions to make your selection.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.