Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Holiday voucher credit

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2021, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by LadyB
We were able to get a FTV added to our booking. I booked flight only tickets then cancelled a couple of days later. We then booked a new BA holiday and actually I forgot we had the FTV. Then when Boris announced the new road out of lockdown, we had to change the dates for that holiday. When I called BA, I had recalled that we had the FTV and mentioned it, we were able to use the voucher for the re-scheduled holiday.
interesting. Thank you.

wonder if this was as a result of you making fundamental changes to the booking - ie. did changes to the dates mean it was essentially creating a new booking albeit on the same ref.
Old Mar 6, 2021, 11:16 am
formerly known as lady1964

Programs: BA Bronze
Originally Posted by Hawes7701
interesting. Thank you.

wonder if this was as a result of you making fundamental changes to the booking - ie. did changes to the dates mean it was essentially creating a new booking albeit on the same ref.
TBH, I’m not sure if we were able to apply the voucher for that reason. I suspect I could have added it when I made the original BA holiday booking towards the end of last year but because I’d forgotten I had it, I didn’t add it then.
Hawes7701 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.