Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VeriFLY experiences

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2021, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
I have downloaded the app and set up an account but cannot find a way to log back in?
Old Dec 10, 2021, 9:25 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club
If you are transiting through the UK you can do a PLF and choose transit. This then gets accepted by Verifly and lets you check in on the BA app.
Old Dec 10, 2021, 9:37 am

Programs: GGL/CCR
A joy at TFS. Didn't have to see check in and straight through, into the lounge with a mobile BP.
Old Dec 10, 2021, 9:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Can I help you
I have downloaded the app and set up an account but cannot find a way to log back in?
Just realised that I set it up on my iPhone, how can I share this with my iPad?
Old Dec 10, 2021, 9:56 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by Can I help you
Just realised that I set it up on my iPhone, how can I share this with my iPad?
You can’t. You must use the same device.
Old Dec 10, 2021, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Ok, will just have to do it on my phone. Thank you
Old Dec 10, 2021, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by KARFA
Welcome to FT DaveWA and congratulations on your first post

You will have a different code for your AA flight which you should be able to use. If you go in to seat selection on your BA booking you should see the AA booking code shown there next to the AA flights.
Excellent. Many thanks.
Old Dec 10, 2021, 11:21 am

Programs: BA
Another fail for me (2 for 2).

It's been almost 24 hours since I completed my documentation and got the "Ready to Travel", and over 18 hours since check-in opened for tonight's BA204 MCO/LHR and BA still say they have not verified my documentation so I can't check in.
Old Dec 12, 2021, 12:27 pm

BinaxNow test for UK trip

Has anyone successfully managed to have an eMed-verified BinaxNOW antigen test result accepted by VeriFLY, as a pre-departure test for travel to the UK? I am booked on BA194 IAH-LHR on Dec 14.

So far, I have had my CDC card accepted, but the test result has been rejected twice. I have tried both a screen shot of the emailed PDF report, as well as a saved image of the result/pass from the NAVICA app. The message states “The COVID-19 test result photographs/PDFs that were uploaded were not recognized as a valid COVID-19 test result. Please review the requirements and resubmit your test results.”

I read some earlier posts where some have had success after simply trying after two or three times, but I believe these may have been for journeys to the US. From what I read, these supervised antigen/LFT tests should be acceptable for travel to the UK. Would be grateful for any advice.
Old Dec 12, 2021, 12:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold , Mucci recipient. Coffee Drinker, Blue Sky Thinker
Originally Posted by ABZSimy
Has anyone successfully managed to have an eMed-verified BinaxNOW antigen test result accepted by VeriFLY, as a pre-departure test for travel to the UK? I am booked on BA194 IAH-LHR on Dec 14.
I used the non-eMed version of the BinaxNOW test (a two pack for $26 from walgreens) last week and had it accecpted by VeriFly in next to no time.

I uploaded the photo of the negative result to Klarity which produced an instant fit to fly certificate which satisfied VeriFly on the 9th of December for my flight from Las Vegas to Heathrow on the 10th of December.

Was simple enough and is a route I would chose to take again.
ABZSimy likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2021, 1:54 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by sunshinebob
I used the non-eMed version of the BinaxNOW test (a two pack for $26 from walgreens) last week and had it accecpted by VeriFly in next to no time.

I uploaded the photo of the negative result to Klarity which produced an instant fit to fly certificate which satisfied VeriFly on the 9th of December for my flight from Las Vegas to Heathrow on the 10th of December.

Was simple enough and is a route I would chose to take again.
Interesting - I was just reading a lot of complaints from LAS VEGAS about 60+ people denied baording due to self-testing results - there is a twitter storm with yourng @KARFA ongoing
Old Dec 12, 2021, 1:59 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Yes, unfortunately BA was not grasping the problem and just saying if you follow the requirements you will be fine - when clearly many at LAS were not.

I hope they have spoken to the station manager now and set him/her straight. Also I would advice anyone out of pocket due to their error to claim it back from BA, and consider IDB if denied.
Old Dec 12, 2021, 2:08 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by nufnuf77
Interesting - I was just reading a lot of complaints from LAS VEGAS about 60+ people denied baording due to self-testing results - there is a twitter storm with yourng @KARFA ongoing
Do you have a link to this discussion?
Old Dec 12, 2021, 2:12 pm

Tobias-UK likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2021, 2:14 pm

This is the offending sign and policy BA's ground agent at LAS has been following, rejecting any pre departure tests if done online or at home.

Tobias-UK and ABZSimy like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.