Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VeriFLY experiences

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2021, 7:01 pm

Programs: BA GGL & GfL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
FYI when i couldnt set my LHR-ATH flight up it is no longer supported. from an agent at verifly:

happeemonkee and Ruth4325 like this.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 8:40 am

Verifly gratefully received at Paphos (PFO) just now. Painless!
Old Sep 29, 2021, 8:48 am

Originally Posted by Robert279
Verifly gratefully received at Paphos (PFO) just now. Painless!
Excellent news flying back from PFO on Saturday. Did they have a separate Verify queue or did it just speed up the normal queue? Is the Club queue on the left? Thanks
Old Sep 29, 2021, 9:27 am

Originally Posted by paulaf
Excellent news flying back from PFO on Saturday. Did they have a separate Verify queue or did it just speed up the normal queue? Is the Club queue on the left? Thanks
No separate Verify queue, just the Club / BAEC status queue, Econ and a bag drop, with as you say, Club check in on the left. (Desks 6-8).
Our taxi arrived early so thought we'd have to wait ages for check in to open but was pleasantly surprised to find it available with around 2.5 hrs to go. This meant the queue wasn't long but it was still slowish owing to the document fumble - we were the only Veriflyers upto that point. As said it was gratefully received.
paulaf likes this.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 11:59 am

I have a SEA-LHR-Portugal flight and Verifly seems to have found my BA trip only to LHR and it allow me to upload stuff now. I wonder if they'll accept if I upload the documents through Portugal. Both Portugal and LHR require the antigen test but I'll also do two passenger locator forms. Hope it works.

Since I already can select seats only at check in (which is 24 hours before departure) it'd be worse if I had to wait until I'm at the airport to do that.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 12:04 pm

Programs: Plat Pro AAdvantage, but defected to BAEC
Originally Posted by happeemonkee
Im trying to add a trip to Spain from the UK and the only airline options to choose from are AA and Aer Lingus. Any idea on what's happening?
w
BA does not support Verifly for a trip to Spain from the UK. They do support the reverse direction if you have a return.

check the 2nd table in note 421 for the BA list of supported destination countries
happeemonkee likes this.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 3:03 pm

Programs: BA GGL & GfL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
just checked in the first zone at JFK and when i pulled up verifly the agent was like "oh wow good" lol. she didnt check anything else for the JFK-LHR leg and i had to separately pull up my greece PLF for the LHR-ATH portions but it was a piece of cake really.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 3:10 pm

Programs: DL Gold
Asked over at AA site, but I'll try here as well. I'm flying DFW>LHR>WAW on 7 OCT. Verifly is not yet showing new (post 4 OCT) rules for my departure date. Does anyone know if VeriFly will require proof of 2nd day test purchase in order to pass me for the DFW>LHR leg or will it recognize I am a transit passenger and not require it?
Old Sep 29, 2021, 5:35 pm

Programs: Plat Pro AAdvantage, but defected to BAEC
Originally Posted by Asquared1
Asked over at AA site, but I'll try here as well. I'm flying DFW>LHR>WAW on 7 OCT. Verifly is not yet showing new (post 4 OCT) rules for my departure date. Does anyone know if VeriFly will require proof of 2nd day test purchase in order to pass me for the DFW>LHR leg or will it recognize I am a transit passenger and not require it?
I got stuck at the 2 day test reference number on a DFW-LHR-ALC routing. Even though I was simply transiting the UK, Verifly still wanted a 2 day test reference number. Anecdotal evidence on this board indicate that 0000, or the word transit in the 2day reference field entry seems to bypass that issue. YMMV.
Asquared1 likes this.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 7:15 pm

VeriFLY still asking for covid test for a flight leaving 3 October and landing to UK on 4 October after rules change. Sacking it off and sorting at the airport as I can’t be bothered with the hassle. Attempted for the outbound when BA said to use the app but the app said it wasn’t a supported route. When it works, it’s good but seems there’s issues at times
orbitmic likes this.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 8:36 pm

Programs: DL Gold
Originally Posted by Mr Silver K
VeriFLY still asking for covid test for a flight leaving 3 October and landing to UK on 4 October after rules change. Sacking it off and sorting at the airport as I can’t be bothered with the hassle. Attempted for the outbound when BA said to use the app but the app said it wasn’t a supported route. When it works, it’s good but seems there’s issues at times
I suspect (hope) the app wasn't built to handle two sets of rules for one destination and will change on 3 or 4 October.
Old Oct 1, 2021, 11:44 pm

I was able to OLCI 24 hours in advance to Portugal through LHR airside. Used ba.com for Portugal's documents and Verifly to LHR. Verifly was all green quickly with two passengers and ba.com took hours. But it eventually approved the docs and I was in.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 3:54 am

Programs: BA Gold
Anyone had issues with the Collinsons QR code on the Verifly app. Tried to upload the results using the approved supplier section (of which Collinson is one of the approved suppliers) - returned a 'Invalid QR code'. There's only one QR code on the certificate.

Ended up submitting manually and it was approved within 60 secs.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 4:02 am

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, LH Sen, EK & VS Gold, Amex Cent
Found it to be totally pointless. BA sends email to use Verifly. Not the most straightforward App but figure it out and get green tix for all pax >24hr before flight (EU flight). Still can’t OLCI. At F check-in agent asks “what did you show me was that a Covid test?”.

Have the same recommendation for return sector but Verifly incorrectly says need pre-departure test from Green country and flight is after 4am Oct 4.

I also don’t understand why Apps/forms ask you to scan QR codes because inevitably you’ve used the phone to fill the form and iPhone can’t scan itself (as far as I’m aware?).
orbitmic and rayfes like this.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 5:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Mr Silver K
For flights on/after 4 October too If anyone can think of a solution to make the app work, do say!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.