Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VeriFLY experiences

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2021, 2:23 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by jamienbaker
Is it like this every month, or is this an implication that Verifly is going away?
It's like it every day, they only add the days a few days in advance as you can't submit paperwork too early.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 2:58 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Fly to DXB on the 3rd. VeriFLY still not allowing me to configure a trip to UAE for dates beyond September
Old Sep 27, 2021, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by bhbloke
It's like it every day, they only add the days a few days in advance as you can't submit paperwork too early.
I was checking the app since the middle of the month and they had two weeks in advance until the end of the month.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 11:13 pm

Programs: Free agent AAdvantage LT GLD
Originally Posted by mguinness
Had a confusing experience last Friday when uploading test results for entry into USA with manual review option. Did the BinaxNow test using Navica and got a negative result. First tried uploading a screenshot of the PDF from eMed Labs which wasn't accepted. Then tried uploading image of pass from Navica app which wasn't accepted - but this worked for someone else who was travelling. Then tried uploading the screenshot of the PDF again and it was finally accepted. So I suppose the moral of the story is if you don't at first succeed, try, try again. I guess it depends on who manually reviews the uploaded image, but it isn't consistent. I never tried uploading the PDF document from eMed as it's password protected which I thought would cause difficulties.
I had this exact same experience with the BinaxNow telehealth test with eMed Labs. I even contacted support and they said they couldn't tell me why the test result wasn't accepted. On the 4th try it was accepted. One issue is that the test time is reported with the time zone UTC and you have enter the test time in the form with the test result doc. But there is no way to enter the timezone on the form. In my case I did the test at 8:46am EDT but the test result said 12:46 UTC. When I put in 12:46 as the test time I couldn't submit the result because the app said the test time was in the future. So I entered the local time (8:46am) for the test and the form was accepted but the result was declared invalid. On my 4th try it was actually after 12:46p local time so I entered 12:46p as the test time. The result was accepted but I don't know if this is why the previous one weren't.

I had a laptop with me so I opened their password protected PDF and then printed to PDF which gave me a non password protected version. 2 of the results I submitted were from screenshots of the PW protected PDF but the 3rd one that was rejected was the PW removed PDF.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 11:19 pm

Programs: Free agent AAdvantage LT GLD
Used it for a trip to GGT (Exuma Bahamas). On the way there I was able to OLCI and get my boarding passes. On return I did OLCI but the app said GGT didn't support mobile boarding passes. At the airport the TA quickly accepted the green check mark and I didn't have to show my covid test result so this was a positive experience.

I did get the dreaded SSSS though. They made me turn on all of my electronic devices (laptop, e-reader, phone) and make them do something to show that they had some level of functionality. Then a pat down. Took about 3 min. Didn't go through my luggage.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 11:28 pm

Programs: BA GGL & GfL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
so i could get checked JFK-LHR but now that im in the US i cannot do a trip LHR-ATH because it only offers JFK-ATH. ugh stupid app.
Old Sep 28, 2021, 5:30 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, ITA Volare Executive
I used the in-app contact feature to ask about October dates. This is the reply I got. Not the most helpful!

jamienbaker likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2021, 5:52 am

Programs: OWS - AA Lifetime Platinum, BA nobody (blue)
October dates were available some days ago. I started the process for both ways for my trip on 6th to 16th October.

I suspect they have pulled the October availability while they re-configure things with all the changes coming up.
Old Sep 28, 2021, 6:46 am

Programs: BA, Marriott, Starwood, Hyatt
Originally Posted by hammers2958
Flying NCE - LCY on Friday 1 October. VeriFLY only working for September flights at present. Normally one can start uploading documents a week or so in advance. Any idea what’s happening?
VeriFLY finally updated and allowed me to start the process.
Old Sep 28, 2021, 8:25 am

Programs: AA EXP; BoNVoY Tit LTP
Originally Posted by pampa
Same problem here. Verifly stops at Sept 30. I wanted to start uploading paperwork soon.
Today Verifly seemed to add all dates up to October 15. So maybe they load a bunch at once.
jamienbaker and EDIwanderer like this.
Old Sep 28, 2021, 8:32 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Im trying to add a trip to Spain from the UK and the only airline options to choose from are AA and Aer Lingus. Any idea on what's happening?
Old Sep 28, 2021, 10:18 am

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Titanium
All details and attachments successfully loaded and the green tick achieved for AMM-LHR. Checkin agent had never seen the app before and had no idea what it meant. Cue digging out the paper copies of the documents.....
Old Sep 28, 2021, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by ckendall
Today Verifly seemed to add all dates up to October 15. So maybe they load a bunch at once.
So if you cancel a trip unfortunately as it doesn't allow you to amend dates, why do I have to retake my saved companions photo again? Am I doing something wrong? Can't be right to have to keep taking a photo of the same companion?
Old Sep 28, 2021, 4:07 pm

Don't like how you have to agree that you're taking a printed copy of the UK arrivals form (plc) to the airport before you can finish the verification process .

Really not sure why they dictate that!
Old Sep 28, 2021, 4:13 pm

Programs: LT AAdvantage Gold
Last month (August) we flew LAX/LHR on BA and used Verifly. We diligently supplied all the requested info to the app. Got a huge smile out of the agent at LAX who looked no further at our docs. A couple of weeks later (September) we flew ZAG/LHR on BA and the agent was delighted with us and checked no further. We then checked in with AA at LHR and showed our Verifly to the AA security grilling guy and he looked no further.

We were 3 for 3 on Verifly. Total satisfaction for the two of us.

The only time any documents were actually verified was when we landed in Ljubljana.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.