VeriFLY experiences

Old Sep 1, 21, 1:13 pm

Programs: Emirates Skywards Gold, BA Exec Silver, Aeroplan, Hilton Honors Gold
YYZ know about Verifly and accepted it. App worked quite well for me loading documents.
LCSinTexas likes this.
Old Sep 1, 21, 9:58 pm
mhy

Programs: JAL Diamond / Oneworld Emerald
Has anyone had trouble getting eMed Abbot BinaxNOW results getting accepted by VeriFLY?

I've uploaded both the NAVICA screenshot and the detailed lab results PDF and they were both rejected. They won't tell me what I'm doing wrong either...

EDIT: Somehow it worked after I uploaded a 2nd time.

Last edited by mhy; Sep 1, 21 at 11:58 pm
Old Sep 2, 21, 2:34 am

Originally Posted by mhy View Post
Has anyone had trouble getting eMed Abbot BinaxNOW results getting accepted by VeriFLY?

I've uploaded both the NAVICA screenshot and the detailed lab results PDF and they were both rejected. They won't tell me what I'm doing wrong either...

Has anyone had an experience with Verifly not working? Do you get another chance to resubmit the documents, does it tell you which one is incorrect? Wouldn't fancy gong to the airport if they were declined.
Old Sep 2, 21, 3:33 am

Programs: BAEC
Came back from Athens last weekend. They opened a dedicated lane for Verifly users, which we thought was marvellous and hugely quicker than the Club Europe / priority lane.
paulaf likes this.
Old Sep 2, 21, 4:36 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by paulaf View Post
Has anyone had an experience with Verifly not working? Do you get another chance to resubmit the documents, does it tell you which one is incorrect? Wouldn't fancy gong to the airport if they were declined.
each document is submitted in a separate section, so you would definitely know which is rejected. I guess if you don’t have a complete pass by the time you go to the airport, you would not mention VeriFLY when you check in.
adrianlondon and paulaf like this.
Old Sep 2, 21, 5:16 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, Hilton Diamond, Marriott GOLD, Accor Club Gold
VERIFLY wrong about English COVID test requirements

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere... But Verifly is simply wrong about the requirements for the COVID test to fly to LHR. I've just had one rejected for being outside 72 hours - but that is not what is required. It's any time on the three days before. I'm flying tomorrow and my test was done on Tuesday at 74 hours out. The official UK website is crystal clear that this is OK - but Verifly thinks it knows better. Anyone know how to make Verifly correct its approach - or to get its client, BA, to tell it to do so?
Old Sep 2, 21, 5:43 am

Used this for the first time leaving Gibraltar yesterday and it was a great success. Very busy flight and awful lot of people either with the wrong documents, no documents, incomplete documents or documents they had no way of showing - taking anything upto 10 minutes for most groups to be processed. The Gibair lady at the desk couldn't contain her excitement when she saw us whip out the app, we were the only ones that day to have shown it. Processed, computer satisfied and 2 bags on their way in no more than 2 minutes.
adrianlondon and paulaf like this.
Old Sep 2, 21, 6:03 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Yes it is 3 days not 72 hours. If you go to
https://support.myverifly.com/

and then in the green blob at the bottom right for Help, enter a word like "incorrect" and then when it doesn't find anything and you can type in a message below. The relevant Statutory Instrument is here and it is in Schedule 12:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2021/582/made

Let us know what happens!
adrianlondon and Parkdesigner like this.
Old Sep 2, 21, 6:33 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave View Post
Yes it is 3 days not 72 hours. If you go to
https://support.myverifly.com/

and then in the green blob at the bottom right for Help, enter a word like "incorrect" and then when it doesn't find anything and you can type in a message below. The relevant Statutory Instrument is here and it is in Schedule 12:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2021/582/made

Let us know what happens!
Just one clarification here if I may, Schedule 12 relates to the requirement to provide specific statutory information to passengers (including the testing requirement), the requirements and definition of a 'compliant test' will be found at Schedule 7, Para 1(c).
Old Sep 2, 21, 8:23 am

It worked very well in Funchal. Though the check in guy at the desk I was at asked me to show my (VeriFLY) screen to the lady working the next desk as she hadn’t seen it before.
Robert279 likes this.
Old Sep 2, 21, 9:00 am
mhy

Originally Posted by paulaf View Post
You can resubmit as many times as you want from what I saw. They didn't tell me what part was incorrect.

VeriFLY is optional at least for BA, if the documents get rejected or whatever you just have to manually show them at airport check-in.
paulaf likes this.
Old Sep 2, 21, 10:00 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat, AA EXP, A3*G, UA *G, LH FTL, CCarlson Gold, HH Gold

Did you do anything different the second time? I was having the same problem. What did you put as lab name?
Old Sep 2, 21, 10:23 am
mhy

Originally Posted by Oxymore View Post
Did you do anything different the second time? I was having the same problem. What did you put as lab name?
I think I put "eMed Labs" instead of "eMed". Honestly cannot figure out why the 2nd time worked.
Old Sep 2, 21, 10:26 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat, AA EXP, A3*G, UA *G, LH FTL, CCarlson Gold, HH Gold
I think I put "eMed Labs" instead of "eMed". Honestly cannot figure out why the 2nd time worked.
So weird. I just did the opposite this morning, and while I was getting a generic rejection last night, now it seems stuck in a pending state.
Old Sep 2, 21, 10:30 am
mhy

Originally Posted by Oxymore View Post
So weird. I just did the opposite this morning, and while I was getting a generic rejection last night, now it seems stuck in a pending state.
I have suspicion that some of the verification is done by humans and there is probably some inconsistency in the training...
dadio77 likes this.

Search this Thread