Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VeriFLY experiences

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2022, 8:31 am

Programs: BA Gold, KFC 'The Colonel's Club' Palladium tier, Mucci des Visions Célestes du Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
The Attestation is still in place as is proof of vaccination, other than for permanent residents. If you enter the PNR into VeriFLY (not the flight numbers) it should guide you through the steps but this sort of trip is to say the least a niche case so I would expect it not to work.
Thanks for this, as I suspected! Now, how to diplomatically target an old hand at the check in desks for that B2B…
Old Aug 9, 2022, 4:56 am

i did a mess on my app, flying to USA and in error i selected i have US passport and shows as complete, is there a way this can be edited so i deleted trip re-added and still shows as complete.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 5:11 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by chrisnasah
i did a mess on my app, flying to USA and in error i selected i have US passport and shows as complete, is there a way this can be edited so i deleted trip re-added and still shows as complete.
I wouldn't worry about it, just allow a few extra minutes at check-in. If you are departing T5 then there is a good chance that if you use the self service machines, "passport" option, scan passport photo page, enter in the 3 character airport code, that it will throw out a boarding pass with ADOC on it, and then that's the last you will hear of the matter. If you were challenged you could perhaps present a paper attestation and paper copy of the vacines, so I would have those printed in this particular scenario. Had you got a green tick based on the correct passport then I wouldn't personally bother with print outs.
Old Aug 12, 2022, 12:34 am

Hi.

I'm a little unsure of what to do before a LHR to the US flight next week.

I've used VeriFLY previously on a non US flight but was quite a long time ago.

Today I received the standard email from BA advising me to upload my docs via MMB from 48 hrs before departure to enable online check-in.

​​I was planning on using VeriFLY which can be completed one day earlier than the MMB ba.com timeframe.

I have asked previously somewhere on this forum but haven't seen an answer when I asked whether completing VeriFLY only will sort everthing AND enable online check-in?

Would it cause potential problems if I completed VeriFLY, then also uploaded my documents via MMB? I've read that using VeriFLY covers the attestation required for the US, but not sure whether that's also covered covered by uploading via MMB on ba.com

Thanks.
Old Aug 13, 2022, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by northeastflyer
Hi.
Would it cause potential problems if I completed VeriFLY, then also uploaded my documents via MMB? I've read that using VeriFLY covers the attestation required for the US, but not sure whether that's also covered covered by uploading via MMB on ba.com
Thanks.
No, Verifly and MMB are different ways to upload your travel docs for verification. BUT, if one said yes your good and the other said no. Not sure if that would affect OLCI. Go here to upload your documents to the MMB website https://traveldocs.ba.com/BADigitalb...ionEmbarque_BA it should not take you more then 5 mins to complete. And yes it covers the Attestation form. CWS says you only have one shot at getting it right. If you want to know how easy it is go to the MMB website and when you get to page 4 do not submit the form. I would even try to submit the form 3,4 or 5 days before to see if BA would allow you to do it. If the submit button is blue and not greyed out hit the submit button.
Old Aug 13, 2022, 2:38 pm

Did Verifly just after midnight today, logged into MMB this morning and I have done the BA version. My 7 year old is fully vaccinated, neither Verifly or BA asked for her certificate. Verifly gave her the green tick almost instantly however the BA version is still pending. When I log into to track it, it says ‘We are waiting for you to provide more information to us,’ but there is no where to upload anything or hint at what they are after.
Old Aug 13, 2022, 2:43 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I wouldn't micro-manage this, the information shown on the screen is often incorrect. So long as you have got your VeriFLY ticks, on the day of OLCI you have a good chance of OLCI and getting a boarding pass. You may still need to do a passport scan in LHR.
Old Aug 13, 2022, 3:46 pm

Thanks, just had the email now from BA for her documents some 15 hours after everyone else got theirs.
Northeastflyer might see you next week, we are travelling down from NCL before hopping over to the States
Old Aug 14, 2022, 8:04 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Flying to DEN tomorrow with 2 kids. Completed everything in Verifly on Friday (T-72), and despite repeated emails from BA telling me to upload documents in MMB, I have just been able to check in online without sending docs to BA. I did update contacts details in MMB.
Old Aug 21, 2022, 2:11 am

How long before a BA flight to the US should I use Verifly? Is it just 48 hours before the flight to enable OLCI or can I do this a week before for example? Thank you!
Old Aug 21, 2022, 2:15 am

Originally Posted by mrpacifist
How long before a BA flight to the US should I use Verifly? Is it just 48 hours before the flight to enable OLCI or can I do this a week before for example? Thank you!
3 days is a general rule, when BA migrates flights to FLY. But 48 hours would be fine. The attestation should not be done more than 72 hours from departure anyway.
Old Aug 22, 2022, 2:15 pm

Thank you very much!
Old Aug 24, 2022, 1:13 pm

Programs: BA Gold
What is the point of Verifly now. As I uploaded all my docs on there. Now BA have asked me to do it on MMB. Been to states twice since Feb not had to do it on MMB before on either of those trips. Feel like I have wasted my time on the verifly app
Old Aug 24, 2022, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by Magnus77
What is the point of Verifly now. As I uploaded all my docs on there. Now BA have asked me to do it on MMB. Been to states twice since Feb not had to do it on MMB before on either of those trips. Feel like I have wasted my time on the verifly app
I thought the same, however at bag drop at NCL I was asked to see the Verifly ticks even though I had done everything on MMB too and got the confirmation emails. Was a quick swipe of my phone and through
Old Aug 24, 2022, 1:27 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold Guest List, Hilton Honours Diamond, Accor Gold
VeriFLY recognises my booking ref for Mexico, but says Cancun doesn’t use it, so I assume I go no further with the app, and just present ourselves at Gatters Club checkin…

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.