Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Covid Test Bangalore Airport

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2021, 3:05 am
Original Poster

Covid Test Bangalore Airport

My mum's having to fly to India on a family emergency and she will be going into Bangalore Airport in Club World. Does anyone know if BA provide lounge access on the other side, while awaiting test results?

Help greatly appreciated!
Old Feb 1, 2021, 8:31 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Platinum Elite, Avis Presidents Club, , Enterprise Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Sounds like you're asking about Arrivals Lounges at BLR? BA doesn't have one, but I believe Airserv do - the Sleepin Lounge. It takes, to memory, PP or Dragonpass plus online bookings.
Old Feb 1, 2021, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Truthmonkey
Sounds like you're asking about Arrivals Lounges at BLR? BA doesn't have one, but I believe Airserv do - the Sleepin Lounge. It takes, to memory, PP or Dragonpass plus online bookings.
I am indeed and was just wondering if BA would provide lounge access on arrival given people would have to wait for 6 hours and no doubt the normal lounge would be rammed.

Thanks anyway!
Old Feb 1, 2021, 2:02 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite & Lifetime Gold, Heathrow Rewards Premium, Tesco Clubcard
BLR does not have a BA arrivals lounge.

Are you sure she needs a test when she lands rather than getting one in UK?

The last I read was that passengers flying into DEL or BOM require a PCR test on arrival. BLR and HYD passengers did not need one on arrival the last time I checked.

It would be interesting for me to know too as I am due to be on the same service in a few weeks again.
Old Feb 1, 2021, 2:38 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.