Upgrade with lap infant

Old Jan 25, 2021, 4:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold
Upgrade with lap infant

If you have lets say a Premium Economy ticket (purchased with cash) and a lap infant attached to your booking, would you still be able to purchase a paid upgrade to CW if there was space? Or does having the lap infant attached to your res block you from upgrading?
Old Jan 26, 2021, 1:55 am

No reason why not.Lap infants are not free, so as long as you pay the extra for the infant that should be enough.
Back in the day I took young rapidex to JFK on Concorde. His infant ticket cost me 800.
DrBenO likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 2:33 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by Youngtraveldude
If you have lets say a Premium Economy ticket (purchased with cash) and a lap infant attached to your booking, would you still be able to purchase a paid upgrade to CW if there was space? Or does having the lap infant attached to your res block you from upgrading?
Yes, thats fine - Ive recently done this. The infant will be priced at 10% of the adult fare (cash or avios).
Youngtraveldude likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 6:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by rapidex
No reason why not.Lap infants are not free, so as long as you pay the extra for the infant that should be enough.
Back in the day I took young rapidex to JFK on Concorde. His infant ticket cost me 800.
Thats awesome. So worth it, hopefully young rapidex agrees.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by Youngtraveldude
Thats awesome. So worth it, hopefully young rapidex agrees.
He was only 3 months old and has no recollection, but definately worth it.
annihilation likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.