Search
Old Jan 24, 2021, 8:52 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Print Wikipost

BA announces Avios partnership with Nectar

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2021, 3:04 am

One week later and no reply to e mail(or acknowledgement) from Esso as to the missing 99 points.Also no reply from GWR re linking Nectar card !!!!
Old Jul 7, 2021, 3:07 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by CeeGee
One week later and no reply to e mail(or acknowledgement) from Esso as to the missing 99 points.Also no reply from GWR re linking Nectar card !!!!
Did you use the [email protected] email address?

I used it for a points query a few months ago and they helped resolve my issue.
Old Jul 7, 2021, 3:26 am

I used the ukpublicaffairs @esso one, I will give it a try but the lack of points does seem to be pretty universal
Old Jul 7, 2021, 3:38 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA LTG/GFL, Honors Diamond, Accor Platinum, Bonvoy Silver
This was the confirmation of entry, and 99 points, email:

Your entry has been received, we’ll be back in touch at the end of May if you’re a lucky winner, fingers crossed!

The competition celebrates Esso’s recently launched new high octane premium fuel – Synergy Supreme+ 99

(Personalised link removed)

If you provided us with your Nectar card number the bonus 99 point award will be processed within 28 days.

Remember, we’re offering triple Nectar points when you fill up with any fuel from our Synergy Supreme+ range. Scan your Nectar card or Nectar App to treat yourself and your engine.
Old Jul 7, 2021, 3:56 am

Programs: IHG, BA
I fired up the Nectar Live Chat and advised that I entered the competition, supplied the URL, and also advised that the points haven't credited - took all of 3 minutes and the points have been added to my account. I'd certainly recommend to take that route!
Old Jul 7, 2021, 9:47 am

Just had my 99 points added by nectar chat.
United_Flyer3 likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2021, 11:32 am

Also had Nectar chat,said they would add points (both Esso and GWR) overnight
rapidex likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2021, 1:31 pm

Programs: BAEC Bronze, Mucci recipient
Originally Posted by rapidex
Just had my 99 points added by nectar chat.
Reading the previous 3 posts about using live chat I did the same earlier today . I attached the URL of the competition page to the webchat and they added the 99NP from the Esso competition to my account as well. Thanks for posting it hadn't occurred to me to try this.
rapidex likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2021, 1:40 pm

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Silver, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by AJA_
Reading the previous 3 posts about using live chat I did the same earlier today . I attached the URL of the competition page to the webchat and they added the 99NP from the Esso competition to my account as well. Thanks for posting it hadn't occurred to me to try this.
I'm going to need to do this too. Can you post the url link?
Old Jul 9, 2021, 1:54 pm

Programs: IHG, BA
https://www.esso.co.uk/en-gb/phgbcomp
rapidex, Akoz and AJA_ like this.
Old Jul 13, 2021, 2:08 pm

Programs: BAEC. Gold
Did anyone else get a notification about exchanging Nectar points into Avios during July, for a chance to be entered into a prize draw to win 000`s of Avios?

Can't remember where I saw it...
On the nectar app, an email, on BA site?

Can't seem to find it again and I'm sure I didn't dream it 😂
Old Jul 13, 2021, 2:10 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Fatdickie
Did anyone else get a notification about exchanging Nectar points into Avios during July, for a chance to be entered into a prize draw to win 000`s of Avios?

Can't remember where I saw it...
On the nectar app, an email, on BA site?

Can't seem to find it again and I'm sure I didn't dream it 😂
Yes I saw it as well.
Fatdickie likes this.
Old Jul 13, 2021, 2:21 pm

Programs: BAEC. Gold
Thanks I wasn't going mad them 😊

I think you had to exchange nectar to avios in blocks of 400, with each 400 exchanged counting as one entry, with a maximum of 20 entries allowed

Think I'll start exchanging some as I have my points split between the two at the moment
​​
Old Jul 13, 2021, 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by Fatdickie
Thanks I wasn't going mad them 😊

I think you had to exchange nectar to avios in blocks of 400, with each 400 exchanged counting as one entry, with a maximum of 20 entries allowed

Think I'll start exchanging some as I have my points split between the two at the moment
​​
It was also mentioned on head for points, and my local Sainsburys has big banners outside. You nan transfer your nectar points in one block of 8000 if that is easier, for 20 entries.you cant move them back until september.
Fatdickie likes this.
Old Jul 13, 2021, 3:28 pm

Another mystery scratch card in the app today, last time I was near Sainsbury's was Friday and used special offers so didn't qualify for one. Anyway, thanks for 15 free points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.