Wiki Posts
Search

BA compared to Malaysia Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2020, 7:30 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by Grande Annee
Yes I did use the MH Intl First Class in KL. It is fine and comfortable but lacks atmosphere, and the nibbles and snacks are very disappointing for a F lounge. I did not use the dining room to have dinner as I wanted to eat on board to kill some of the 13 hours flight.
I didn't respond to your earlier message about the First Class Golden Lounge in KUL because I thought you were responding to a question about business class travel. However, now that I can see you're referring to the First Class lounge in KUL I should say that I think that this is one of the better lounges I've been to. It has a superb private dining area with table service and excellent quiet areas for sleep as well as top class shower facilities. I could not fault it.
Grande Annee likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.