Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

KARFA has joined the forum's Ambassador team

Old Dec 24, 2020, 4:20 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

On behalf of SanDiego1K, I am delighted to announce that KARFA has joined the Ambassador team.

All of us are very grateful for the incredible effort he has put into the forum in 2020, and of course his input in previous years. His help and patience with newcomers, in giving clear, helpful and concise answers is evidenced all around the BA forum, as well as the other forums where he is also generous with his time.

The BA forum is the most popular forum in FlyerTalk and though that is very much a collective effort, it's no secret that KARFA's efforts are very important in the forum's success. His input on the techie side of how these flying machines work is particularly noteworthy since his knowledge of this area is keenly sought by many readers.

So please join me in congratulating KARFA. Keep up the excellence!
Old Dec 24, 2020, 4:22 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

PS. none of the above will persuade BA to put LBA back on the network map! Sorry!
Old Dec 24, 2020, 4:23 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, HH Diamond
Congrats and well-deserved, KARFA!
Prospero, psollitt, BA5E and 1 others like this.
Old Dec 24, 2020, 4:26 am

Programs: BA GGL, LH FTL
Congratulations!
Prospero and KARFA like this.
Old Dec 24, 2020, 4:28 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
This beats counting mackerel at 3 in the morning! Many congratulations to young KARFA for this well deserved recognition, I think we are so lucky to have him here in the forum. Normally he's not all that keen in hogging the limelight, but for today well, tough! There is always so much interesting to read in this forun and that's something we can all take pride in, but I'm sure this is both the right time to recognise KARFA's role in keeping this forum useful and readable.
Old Dec 24, 2020, 4:42 am

Programs: BA Executive Club and OnBusiness
Congratulations KARFA! As CWS notes, this is well deserved recognition of the enormous amount of time and effort you put into making the BA Forum such a valuable resource. I for one can say that I owe you a debt of gratitude for many of the amazing trips I've had in recent years and the perks of status that I've enjoyed thanks to your advice.
Old Dec 24, 2020, 4:44 am

Programs: BA Gold for Life
Congratulations to KARFA.

Will BA now allow him to pre board?
KARFA likes this.
Old Dec 24, 2020, 4:47 am

Programs: British Airways GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond & Marriott Gold
Good work! well done
KARFA likes this.
Old Dec 24, 2020, 4:54 am

Programs: KLM, BA Silver, Etihad
I don’t know what it means but I feel I should say congratulations!
KARFA likes this.
Old Dec 24, 2020, 4:58 am

Programs: BA Exec Club, Accor Diamond, other airline programmes very basic
Indeed- congratulations KARFA and thank you for the effort that you put into the forum. And, please do let us know if BA now allow you to pre-board in order that you can put your carry-on luggage above the seat in 1C on CE 😉
KARFA likes this.
Old Dec 24, 2020, 5:02 am

Originally Posted by BarelyBAGold
Indeed- congratulations KARFA and thank you for the effort that you put into the forum. And, please do let us know if BA now allow you to pre-board in order that you can put your carry-on luggage above the seat in 1C on CE 😉
Oh come on, everyone knows the lockers above row 1 are blocked for crew use on every flight... and only CWS gets special treatment here
BA5E, KARFA and Ramos like this.
Old Dec 24, 2020, 5:24 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Congrats KARFA, well deserved. I was almost certain you already were part of the team! Does it come with a Premier card?
KARFA likes this.
Old Dec 24, 2020, 5:35 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by alex67500
Does it come with a Premier card?
No, only a Estonian alarm clock .

Many congratulations KARFA, or young KARFA as you're better known in these parts. This is rightful recognition of your outstanding input to the forum over several years, along with your obvious knowledge of the BA product.
Old Dec 24, 2020, 5:40 am

Programs: BA Silver
His devotion to guzzling champers on the MAN-LHR should not be overlooked...well done KARFA!
KARFA and EDIwanderer like this.
Old Dec 24, 2020, 5:41 am

Programs: BAEC Gold/GGL, IHG Diamond AMB
Originally Posted by Prospero
PS. none of the above will persuade BA to put LBA back on the network map! Sorry!
Boo! Well done Karfa a truly nice chap
KARFA likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.