FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   KARFA has joined the forum's Ambassador team (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/2031076-karfa-has-joined-forums-ambassador-team.html)

Prospero Dec 24, 2020 4:20 am

KARFA has joined the forum's Ambassador team

On behalf of SanDiego1K, I am delighted to announce that KARFA has joined the Ambassador team.

All of us are very grateful for the incredible effort he has put into the forum in 2020, and of course his input in previous years. His help and patience with newcomers, in giving clear, helpful and concise answers is evidenced all around the BA forum, as well as the other forums where he is also generous with his time.

The BA forum is the most popular forum in FlyerTalk and though that is very much a collective effort, it's no secret that KARFA's efforts are very important in the forum's success. His input on the techie side of how these flying machines work is particularly noteworthy since his knowledge of this area is keenly sought by many readers.

So please join me in congratulating KARFA. Keep up the excellence!

Prospero Dec 24, 2020 4:22 am

PS. none of the above will persuade BA to put LBA back on the network map! Sorry! :p :)

ENTP Dec 24, 2020 4:23 am

Congrats and well-deserved, KARFA!

LCY8737 Dec 24, 2020 4:26 am

Congratulations!

corporate-wage-slave Dec 24, 2020 4:28 am

This beats counting mackerel at 3 in the morning! Many congratulations to young KARFA for this well deserved recognition, I think we are so lucky to have him here in the forum. Normally he's not all that keen in hogging the limelight, but for today well, tough! There is always so much interesting to read in this forun and that's something we can all take pride in, but I'm sure this is both the right time to recognise KARFA's role in keeping this forum useful and readable.

Ned1968 Dec 24, 2020 4:42 am

Congratulations KARFA! As CWS notes, this is well deserved recognition of the enormous amount of time and effort you put into making the BA Forum such a valuable resource. I for one can say that I owe you a debt of gratitude for many of the amazing trips I've had in recent years and the perks of status that I've enjoyed thanks to your advice.

Rubecula Dec 24, 2020 4:44 am

Congratulations to KARFA.

Will BA now allow him to pre board?

PGberkshire Dec 24, 2020 4:47 am

Good work! well done

RockyRobin Dec 24, 2020 4:54 am

I don’t know what it means but I feel I should say congratulations!

BarelyBAGold Dec 24, 2020 4:58 am

Indeed- congratulations KARFA and thank you for the effort that you put into the forum. And, please do let us know if BA now allow you to pre-board in order that you can put your carry-on luggage above the seat in 1C on CE 😉

Confus Dec 24, 2020 5:02 am

Originally Posted by BarelyBAGold (Post 32909559)
Indeed- congratulations KARFA and thank you for the effort that you put into the forum. And, please do let us know if BA now allow you to pre-board in order that you can put your carry-on luggage above the seat in 1C on CE 😉

Oh come on, everyone knows the lockers above row 1 are blocked for crew use on every flight... and only CWS gets special treatment here ;)

alex67500 Dec 24, 2020 5:24 am

Congrats KARFA, well deserved. I was almost certain you already were part of the team! Does it come with a Premier card? ;)

NWIFlyer Dec 24, 2020 5:35 am

Originally Posted by alex67500 (Post 32909586)
Does it come with a Premier card? ;)

No, only a Estonian alarm clock ;).

Many congratulations KARFA, or young KARFA as you're better known in these parts. This is rightful recognition of your outstanding input to the forum over several years, along with your obvious knowledge of the BA product.

smokie36 Dec 24, 2020 5:40 am

His devotion to guzzling champers on the MAN-LHR should not be overlooked...well done KARFA!

our_kid Dec 24, 2020 5:41 am

Originally Posted by Prospero (Post 32909524)
PS. none of the above will persuade BA to put LBA back on the network map! Sorry! :p :)

Boo! Well done Karfa a truly nice chap :)