Search

Use BA or AA app?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2020, 6:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
I haven't really got the time to deal with incorrect postings to AA, hence I made a clean break, and only use the specific guest mode on the AA App. It's the left side button on the initial screen. But, yes, until a few years ago I think the highest TP benefit was at 6,000 TPs a year, and there was no Lifetime concept either. Complicated further by AA's year-end system aligning with the calendar year, whereas BAEC has a monthly timetable. I have also got top tier status on SkyTeam and Star, so I've come to the view that if you do a fair amount of flying you best stick to one card per atlliance, make the most of it, and don't try to complicate matters for the sake of a trivial number of airmiles sitting in some obscure airline.
My long term goal is to be where you're at.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.