Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Flight changed and MMB now showing no checked bags

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2020, 3:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond Ambassador

Had to change the dates of an upcoming flight today. Despite the booking not being changed since purchase and it being a simple return in WT, MMB threw up an error and I had to make the change via the call centre.

New flights now showing in MMB but the checked baggage allowance is showing zero. It’s not a HBO fare and my original e-ticket receipt correctly showed 2x32kg bags (WT allowance for Silver). Is this a known glitch and am I likely to encounter problems when checking in 2 bags?
Old Dec 6, 2020, 8:21 am

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Spire; Avis P+; Global Entry
Originally Posted by britenbsas
Had to change the dates of an upcoming flight today. Despite the booking not being changed since purchase and it being a simple return in WT, MMB threw up an error and I had to make the change via the call centre.

New flights now showing in MMB but the checked baggage allowance is showing zero. It’s not a HBO fare and my original e-ticket receipt correctly showed 2x32kg bags (WT allowance for Silver). Is this a known glitch and am I likely to encounter problems when checking in 2 bags?
it sounds like it hasn’t been reticketed yet. You can check if on the app there is a ticket number starting with 125 or not.

if not this is your issue and the allowance should show as normal when the ticket is issued
Old Dec 6, 2020, 9:38 am

Programs: Meow Mix
When this happened to me (mine was reissued as HBO) I contacted the social media team to look into it and they reissued again correctly.

Mine was just ET travel intra-europe though.
Old Dec 7, 2020, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by aidy
it sounds like it hasn’t been reticketed yet. You can check if on the app there is a ticket number starting with 125 or not.

if not this is your issue and the allowance should show as normal when the ticket is issued
Looks like it's still not been re-ticketed so hopefully MMB will update correctly when this has been done. Thanks
aidy likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.